Chapter 1

"Hello people of Jotunhiem." The cloaked
figure called out. "I am here to request assistance, if you wouldn't mind me asking." They paused and waited for a response.
     "Go on.." the current king, Jursor, responded.
     "Your majesty, the mad titan, Thanos, wishes to destroy the galaxy, and your forces could be essential if we wish to defeat him."
      "And why should I help you?" He asked, already bored.
      "It is entirely up to you, but I have heard that you are loyal to those of your own race, is that correct?" The figure asked cautiously.
       "Yes. But only under dire circumstances will we band together."
       "I am one of you." They showed their now blue arm. "I have been tortured relentlessly on two separate occasions by Thanos, I wish to put a stop to his plans."
        "That is most unfortunate. I will send those that wish to fight."
         "Thank you, I am forever greatfull. I will notify you directly when it is time." The figure turned and left smiling slightly. They looked towards the sky, silently asking Heimdall to open the bifrost.
       Suddenly they were surrounded by rainbows and felt their feet lifted off the ground. When they touched down, the figure looked around at the familiar golden dome.
       "Welcome back to asgard, Loki."
       "Hello, my old friend. How have things been?" He asked.
       "Quite well, though there are a few who have missed you." Heimdall  nodded towards the entrance.
       "Mother, Abbey, Thor. It is good to see you again."
        Abbey was the first to respond. Running at him and swinging her fist. "How. Are. You. Back?" Each word punctuated with a punch.
        "I faked my death. I was injured quite horribly but when you sent me over on the boat I jumped out and teleported myself to Helhiem. My daughter and ex-wife live there. They took me in."
        "So you couldn't have told us? Let us know that you weren't actually dead?!" Abbey swung another punch.
        "I'm sorry. I didn't want to cause you worry, I didn't realize how much pain it would cause you all." He said apologetically.
         "It's alright. I just missed you." She said lowering her fists and hugging him.
          "I missed you too." He said as he stroked her hair.
          When they broke apart Frigga came up and slapped him, but not too hard saying "Don't ever do that again."
Then she hugged him as well.
        Thor wrapped him in a bear hug when he got the chance and they could hear Loki's back crack.
       "Come, let's go tell father you're back." Thor jumped onto his horse.
       "Father..." He looked to Frigga, who paused before nodding and jumping on hers. 
        He jumped on Abbey's horse and helped Abbey up. The five of them took off down the rainbow bridge, often throwing jokes and creative insults back and forth.

************************************

   Odin was sitting on his throne when they busted in. He was slightly shocked but couldn't believe his eyes when Loki followed Frigga, Thor, and Abbey into the room.
    He stood up abruptly and said "What is the meaning of this?"
     "I-I've come back... father, whether you'll have me or not, I'm here." Loki said proudly.
      "Guards! Take him down to the dungeons!" He said pointing gungnir at Loki.
       "Father!" Thor shouted.
       "Odin Borrson!" Frigga boomed, somehow it was louder than Thor. "That is your son! Guards, halt!" She approached her husband. "I was willing to stand by you when you sent him to the chitauri, I understood your thinking. But don't you ever think, not even for a second, that I agreed with you. You took him from that temple on jotunhiem, I warned you of the damage that you could cause, I could tell that you wanted me to disagree, to send him back. I didn't because he was here and I had already begun too see him as my own son." She looked to Loki and saw him starting to tear up.
"When you gave him a 'trial' when Thor brought him back from midgard, you called it fair but there were no questions asked. You just accused him of things and he played along. Did it ever occur to you that he was done being just Thor's younger brother?" She finished, her chest heaving with anger.
     "He will have a trial in three days time, for now take him to the dungeons." Odin looked her in the eye and sat down. "You all may go, please leave me in peace."
       They all left after Frigga sped past them, slightly scared by the queen's outburst.

************************************

    They were sitting in a secluded part of the gardens. Thor and Abbey were one one bench, Sif, Fandral, Volstagg, and Hogun on the other. Frigga was pacing in between them, lost in thought.
     "Someone should check on Loki. Abbey come with me. You'll need to change into something more casual." She said abruptly.
      Abbey jumped up immediately and ran up to her room. Skimming over the clothes in her closet she found a long blue tunic and some light brown leggings. After putting on some plain sandals she ran down to the dungeon entrance where Frigga was waiting for her.
     "Are you ready then?" She asked.
      She nodded, out of breath, and they set off towards Loki's cell. When they got there they saw that he had been stripped of his armour and he was chained to the far wall. Abbey ran forwards to the wall but was thrown back by an invisible force.
       When she got back up, Loki was looking at them and she saw that he had a black eye and his lip was bleeding.
      "Who did this?" Frigga called.
      A gaurd came over immediately. "What is the matter?" He asked politely.
        "Who did this?" She asked again.
        "He is a-a prisoner, what-"
        "He is my son! And I asked you a question. Who did this?" She grabbed the front of his chest plate.
        "We found him and a gaurd fighting. We tried to restrain him but he fought against us so we had to subdue him, and we punched him a couple times and this is what the result is." The gaurd said in a rush.
        Frigga let go of him and said "Release him."
        This time the gaurd did as he was told and hurried off into the cell to remove the shackles.
        Frigga and Abbey slipped past him as he left the cell. They fell to their knees in front of him; Frigga lifted his chin and inspected his lip.
       "What happened?" She asked.
       "The gaurd literally just told you." He responded.
        "I have a feeling there was more to the story." She countered.
         "This guy called Kliall came in and was taunting me after the gaurds who took me down here left. When I didn't respond he threw a punch that I caught. I told him to leave but instead he managed to throw another punch. I had both of his wrists so I shoved him away." He said looking at the floor.
       "Ok, that makes sense." She pulled him into a tight hug.
       "What were you doing while you were... away?" Abbey asked after hugging him herself.
         "Going to the different realms and rallying for support against Thanos. Some took much longer than others and I haven't gone to midgard."
        "Wow, I guess you've been all over the place." She laughed.
        "Yeah... How have things been here?" He crossed his legs and leaned forward.
         "Lonely, actually I've been learning magic." Abbey replied.
         "She is almost better than you!" Frigga cut in.
         "Well, let me see some then." He said as he leaned back.
         Abbey got up and closed her eyes, teleporting out of the cell, and back in.  She sat back down and they continued to chat. Suddenly Loki's hair was being pulled.
          "Who did that?" He asked.
          "Did what?" Abbey asked glancing at Frigga.   
           "Never mind." He looked at them weirdly as he ignored the occasional tugs on his tangled hair.
            Eventually the tugs stopped and he felt fingers going through his hair, combing it out. Then they stopped and there was a strange silence.
           All of a sudden there was a loud boom right next to Loki's ear. He jumped up and looked around frantically. Abbey just sat there and laughed.
          "Don't laugh! It's not funny." He said as he bent down to push her playfully, but his hand went right through her and she faded into a green mist.
         She reappeared behind him doubling over in laughter.
         "I can't believe that worked!" She said.
         "You little-" he stopped mid-sentence and chuckled a bit. "You got me." He sat down and almost poured.
         "Aww, is wittle Woki upset?" She asked.
          They continued to screw around and poke fun at each other and talk kindof seriously until dinner when Abbey and Frigga left.

************************************

    The next morning Abbey was training with Fandral when Frigga came in and pulled her aside.
    "He's called the trial early, and Loki has requested that we are both present along with Thor." She whispered.
     Abbey put her daggers in the sheaths on her belt and ran with Frigga to the throne room where Loki awaited them in chains.

That's Right! It's a sequel! This took so long to write but it was sooo worth it. This is the second fic that I am working on so updates will probably be slow.
Anyways vote if you liked it and leave your thoughts in the comments! See ya next chapter!
-R