Random Music pt.3 & Miku's funeral

~At Miku's funeral~

*Ashton & Miliya sing*

Miliya: *trying to wipe her tears* I used to be so happy but without you hear I feel so low...I watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go.....Cause once upon a time you were my everything, It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing...It's buried deep inside me but I feel there's something you should know.....*tears fall* I will never forget you....You'll always be by my side....From the day that I met you....I knew that I will love you till the day I die.....And I will never want much more, And in my heart I will always be sure....I will never forget you...You'll always be by my side till the day I die *sobs*

Terrence: *hugs her tightly as tears fall* I-it's ok Mil...

Mason: *gripping Luke's shirt crying* M-Miku...

Ashton: *tears in his eyes* Funny how we both end up her but everything seems alright....I wonder what will happen if we wnt back and up a fight...Cause once upon a time you were my everything....It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing...So what in this world do you think could never take you off my mind..

Ashton & Miliya: I will never forget you....You'll always be by my side...From the day that I met you...I knew that I will love you till the day I die...And I will never want much more and in my heart I will always be sure..I will never forget you..You'll always be by my side till the day I die....

Miliya: *tears falling* Feeling it, loving it everything that we do...

Ashton:And all along I knew I had something special with you..

Miliya: But sometimes you just gotta know that these things fall through...

Ashton: But I'm still tired and I can't hide my connection with you...

Ashton & Miliya: Feeling it, loving it everything we do...And all along I knew I had something special with you..But sometimes you just gotta know that these things fall through...I CANT HIDE MY CONNECTION WITH YOU!!

Sidney & Miliya: I will never forget you...you will always be by my side...From the day that I met you...I knew that I will love you till the day I die..And I will never want much more..cause in my heart I will always be sure...I will never forget you...You'll always be by my side till the day I die..

Everyone: crying....

Ashton: Till the day I die...Till the day I die... Till the day I die..Till the day I die......Till the day I die till the day I die

Miliya: You will always be by my...

Sidney: I will never forget you...

Ashton: *sobbing* I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER

Sidney: I will never forget you....

Ashton & Miliya: Till the day I die...

Luke: *holding Mason tightly*

Ashton: Miku....