Violet vs. Miliya

There was silence for a while..Tension was building up between everyone as they watched Miliya and Violet stare into each other's souls. Wondering who was going to make the first move..or who was going to win. And worst..who to cheer for. They wanted Violet to win but at the same time wanted Miliya to be ok. Suddenly they both started to charge at each other throwing everything they had making everyone else cover their face and hold on to something so they don't get blown into the sky. They were both evenly matched so it was hard to land a hit.

Soon though the fight took off into the sky as they broke the roof of the house flying up into the air. It was thundering outside and the lihtning striked showing their psychotic faces staring back at each other. The group ran outside to get a better look on what's going on yelling at them to be careful.

Miliya: You're stronger than you look~

Violet: Not so bad yourself

Another silence was there before the fight started once again. The way they were panting and gasping for air showed how tired they were getting. Suddenly, shadows started to cover the sky making it pitch dark outside. Violet looked around tryin to find out where Miliya went. A pair of shining red eyes appeared behind her along with a wicked smile.

Miku: VIOLET BEHIND YOU!!!

But she was to late. As Miku screamed for Violet to turn around, Miliya had already sliced her back making her fall over. Miliya grabbed her neck and spread her wings making them fall faster. Eric growled getting ready to jump into the fight at anytime to save Violet but not wanting to hurt his childhood friend held him back. As they hit the ground Violet coughed up blood making Miliya laugh with joy while on the inside she was actually screaming for help tears streaming down her face as the shadows pulled her further in the darkness her body starting to fade away.

Violet grabbed Miliya's hand and pulled it back until it snapped off her arm. She pulled back and screamed making Terrence cringe and feel bad about letting this happen to the one he loves. Miliya's screams turned into laughs as she dug her fingers into her flesh. Once the blood hit the ground it started to make a shape of star and shadow like demons were coming out of them.

Violet: Demons?!

Instead of attacking Violet however they went towards Eric and the others ready to attack.

Miliya: I couldn't let us have all of the fun~

Violet growled and attacked Miliya with full force her anger getting worse and worse. She came up with an idea and grinned which confused Miliya. Violet grabbed her and slammed her face into the ground causing her nose and face to bleed and trapped her around metal bars that were demon proof. Everytime Miliya tried to touch them that would burn her skin making her hiss. Violet smirked and looked at Terrence.

Violet: Terrence! guys come over here!!

The group finally destroyed all of the demons and ran over to Violet who had Miliya caged.

Miku: Way to go Violet!

Eric: *grins* I told you...

Everyone was cheering except for Terrence who knelt down and looked at Miliya who still trying to find a way out..while having a little fear in her eyes. Everyone noticed this and stared at Miliya as she started to freak out. She breathing turned rapid and she didn't know whether to cry or laugh so she did both.

Eren: Miliya?

Terrence looked at Violet with a straight face. She knew what he meant and opened the cage but put chains on her hands so she doesn't break free. Miliya looked up at Terrence and stared in his eyes with hatred. Terrence had sadness and guilt in his eyes blaming himself for everything that happened just now and lifted Miliya's chin. Miliya growled and tried to turn away but his grip was to strong. When she stopped resisting Terrence pulled her in by the waist and kissed her surprising Miliya. Her eyes went from red to her natural golden color then back to red as if they were flashing. When they pulled apart Miliya had tears streaming down her face as she started to sob. One of her eyes were ree and the other was golden.

Miliya: *sobbing* W-what have I done

Miliya: *sobbing* W-what have I done...S-she was right I-I'm a monster

Terrence: *hugs Miliya*no you're not Mil..

Miliya: *buries face into Terrence's chest* I-I'm sorry...*her other eye becomes golden again*

Miku: It's ok Miliya we forgive you..

Everyone: *nods*

Miliya: *cries harder*