Trapped

~Miliya's Mind~

Miliya: *sitting down chained in a dark corner* Where am I? *hears someone crying and looks over and sees a younger version of herself crying in a basement*

Young Miliya: *sobbing* P-please...I-I'm sorry mommy..let me out...

Miliya: *looks sad*

Young Miliya: *dark shadows cover her eyes turn bright red and teeth sharper* Kill...*grins psychoticly*

Miliya: No!! *The basement changes to Terrence and her friends glaring down at you*

Miku: Jerk!!

Luke: Slut!!

Mason: Bitch!!!

Ashton: You should've neve been born!!

Eric/Eren: Your mother should've killed you when she had the chance!!

Terrence: I made a mistake marrying a monster like you..*turns and walks away with the others*

Miliya: *crying* NO PLEASE!!! DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!! TERRENCE, MIKU GUYS!!!

Voices: It's ok....you can stay us...we will never leave you...

*As Miliya tries to stand up and run, shadows start to wrap around her making her fall as they pull her into the darkness*

Voices: Join us...

*She turns around to see herself but with red eyes and sharp teeth with claws behind her was a giant wolf with the same color eyes made from shadows*

Miliya: *tries to break out of the shadows screaming for help*

Dark Miliya: I won't bite~ *grins*

Miliya: HELP!!! *the shadows pull her into the darkness*

~Back to everyone else~

Ashton: *holding his arm as blood trickles down it* It's to strong

Zatsune Miku: *dodges Miliya's attack* YOUR ONE TO TALK!!!

Demon Terrence: *shoots black flames at Miliya*

Miliya: *dodges and uses shadow wings to blast him away*

Demon Terrence: *get blasted and makes a hole in the wall* Dammit

Miliya: *laughs uncontrollably like a psychopath*

Violet: *sitting in a corner her hair covering her face*

Eric: *walks over to her gripping his stomach where the wolf slashed him* H-hey you ok?

Violet: Fine...

Eric: You're scared that if you fight you'll lose control and hurt everyone right?

Violet: *shocked*

Eric: *smiles* You're easy to read

Violet: *looks away*

Eric: Believe me you won't...I wouldn't allow it *hold her chin to make her look at him* It won't control you...

Violet: *blushes* E-Eric...

Eric: *kisses her cheek and stands up* Now come on

Violet: *goes into her demon form*

*Violet and Eric work together and blast their power at the wolf making it disappear. Miliya stops fight Miku and Terrence and glares at Eric and Violet*

Miliya: Damn you...YOU KILLED MY WOLF *shadows once again cover her body giving her wolf ears and a tail as she charges at Violet*

Demon Terrence: Her strength increased!!

Miku: VIOLET LOOK OUT!!

Demon Violet: *charges at Miliya*

*they both blast their power at the same time at each other making a big explosion. When the smoke clears, everyone is on the ground except for Violet and Miliya*

Miliya: *grins* You're my match...