Destruction pt.2

~The next day~

Ashton: Did Terrence not come back lastnight?

Sidney: *shakes her head* No

Miku: Poor Miliya...

Luke: More like poor us...

Mason: *buries face in Luke's chest* I-I thought she loved us..

Violet: *stays silent*

Eric: *laying head in her lap humming*

Ashton: Eric don't you know how to stop this?

Eric: Kill her~

Miku: We're not doing that!!

Eric: Your loss then

Luke: You mean our loss Eric! We're all going to die including you!!

Eric: Not exactly...*sits up* I'm helping Marcaline *grins psychoticly*

Violet: Y-You're what?!

Eric: I might not cause any damage but if she tells me to do something...like I don't know take care of her dirty work *black snake surround Ashton and walks up to him laughing* Then I'll take care of it~ *snakes let him go*

Ashton: You're a traitor!

Eric: Who said I was ever on your side? The reason I came here was for Miliya anyway

~With Miliya~

Miliya: *struggling to control herself and cracks are all around the room and blood is spilling from the walls* Control it...c-control it! *eyes start flashing from yellow to red*

Terrence: *sitting on the bed watching it happen quietly*

Miliya: I-I CANT DO IT!!!!! *eyes slowly widen and begins to scream*

Terrence: *fades away*

Miku: *kicks down the door with everyone behind her and sees Miliya on the floor blood coming out of her mouth* MILIYA! *runs over to her*

Eric: *smirks* I wouldn't do that if I were you~

Miliya: *eyes snap open and grabs her by the neck and throws her to the wall while a dark shadow surrounds her*

Ashton: MIKU!!! *runs towards her*

Miliya: *kicks him away sending him to the other side of the room*

Luke: MILIYA STOP!!!!

Sidney: *helping up Ashton*

Eric: *leaning against the wall watching*

Miliya: *one eye is red and the other is yellow and blood tears are falling* I...can't....Kill me...*Shadows surround her body and changes her to Marcliya*

Violet: Omg...

Eric: *smirks* About time....