End of the world pt.1

Marcilya: *laughing psychoticly*

Miku: *stands up gripping her side* M-Miliya...

Marcliya: *grins and puts her hand on the ground splitting the house in two*

Mason: *steps back*

Ashton: We have to stop her!

Luke: How?

Miku: We'll find a way..we need to get out of here for now *opens a portal to another state* Come on

Everyone but Eric and Marcilya: *leaves*

Eric: *hums*

Marcilya: *closes her eyes and summons the portal to the underworld allowing demons to come through and dark clouds cover the sky causing destruction and storms to occur and looks at Eric* Go have some fun...

Eric: *grins* With pleasure~ *leaves*

~With everyone else~

Miku: *healing her wound* There has to be another way other than killing her

Sidney: I think killing is the only way..she kind of deserves it

Ashton: SIDNEY!!

Sidney: Sorry..just though..sooner or later the cops are gonna be here and I'm scared..

Miku: I understand..

Terrence: *appears beside Luke*

Luke: Where have you been?

Terrence: planning something...Its done now *pulls out a gun*

Violet: What's that?!

Miku: You bastard you want to kill Mil!!!!

Terrence: No why would I do that?

Ashton: Then explain

Terrence: well...

~With Miliya and Eric~

*The sky has turned blood red with black clouds covering the sun and the underworld portal got bigger and demons of all kinds are swarming out of it and Marcilya is sitting on a throne with two giant monsters on both sides of her*

Eric:*is covered in blood and gore and walks up to Marcilya smirking*

Marcilya: You done already?

Eric: Yep~ I see your plan is going good

Marcilya: It shall..I've been planning this for to long *stands up and walks up to Eric*

~With Ashton and Luke~

Luke: *hiding behind a pillar with Ashton* So what are we supposed to be doing?

Ashton: Distracting Eric so they can get to Mil

Luke: *looks over at Eric and back at Ashton* I want a different job..

Ashton: To late *pushes him out and follows behind*

Marcilya: *notices them and growls* Eric

Eric: *eyes turn into snake eyes and grins psychoticly* Already ahead of you~ *jumps away and infront of them* Well how would you like your deaths to be?

Ashton: Don't think we'll give up without a fight

Luke: *nods in agreement growling*

Eric: *laughs like a maniac and nails begin to grow longer* Suit yourself then~

*Ashton goes in his demon form and Luke goes in his werewolf form and they both charge at Eric*

~With everyone else~

Sidney: *fighting off a demon* Damn they're everywhere

Miku: What do you expect the portal is open

Mason: Shouldn't we destroy the portal first?

Violet: *shakes head*

Terrence: Only the one who opened can close it...

Miku: That's why we're looking for Miliya

*they walk towards the broken down building where Miliya is sitting on her throne*

Terrence: There she is..

Marcilya: *watching Eric, Ashton, and Eric fight with a smile on her face*

Miku: MILIYA!!

Marcilya: *growls* Miku...

Mason: Y-You need to snap out of it

Marcilya: Shut it *says in a dark voice and unhookes the chain the monsters were on* I can't have you ruining my plans so play with my pets*

Monsters: *rawr loudly*

Mason: *looks afraid*

Marcilya: Don't worry I won't let it hurt you~ Just rip you to sheds *laughs psychoticly*