Sequel

Evelyn Williams, a teenage girl with a death wish. Quite literally. She trick rides for local rodeos but is ready to go bigger and better. She also rides broncos better than most of the boys, though she'd never say it aloud. With her best friend and trick riding partner, Rose Odell, she goes around following the rodeo circuit, trick riding and Bronc riding. The two girls also barrel race on their other horses and do ranch work for Evelyn's dad. Is Evelyn following her true dream or is she searching for the perfect cowboy? Will this party animal ever settle down and take life seriously?

Lucca Stevens, local rodeo cowboy, is known as a player. He has never had a girlfriend and has never kissed anyone. He does it all when it comes to rodeo. He rides the bull and the broncs, he does bulldoggin, and he ropes. His roping partner/best friend, Hunter Dawes, is the real player. But he does know how to treat a lady right. These two are following their current dream and looking for a true cowgirl to settle down with. Not one of those buckle bunnies. Can they rope in the heart of some true cowgirls? Will their dreams change?

Excerpt from the book:
I wouldn't put the blindfold on because of the incident a couple days back. We were walking along then stopped. I heard a Diesel engine. "Open!" He yelled. All I could do was gasp. Here sitting in front of me with a huge ass bow on it was a sexy black ram dually.
"Oh my god! You didn't!" "I did. Its ours if..." "If what?!" "You be my girlfriend." "I thought you'd never ask!" I got my first kiss following that. It was magical. Almost as magical as the dream of a truck sitting in front of me. I can't even. "Can we get it dirty?" I whisper in his ear. "Oh hell yea!" He yells. "Everyone get a truck, keep, anything with 4 wheel drive!!!" We yell and take off to find a place to get a little mud on my tires!

We were spinnin donuts, makin our trucks swim, and having mud fights. Someone brought some 4-wheelers so we hopped on those and got hecka muddy. All in all a great birthday.