Chapter 3

I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.
I woke up and it was the next day. I couldn't help to think about Carlos and Jane. I heard someone in hear, and Wenda always wakes up early and gets breakfast. And then she goes of for a walk. So I turned around still laying down. I see Evie. " Evie? What are u doing in here?" I asked. She was looking through my stuff, to find something I believe. "Ummm, im-um-im" She was saying tying to think. "I'm, just-ok I got nothing" She said. "What are u really here for" I asked. "I was looking for the key. To that box u had last night" She said. "Well ur never gonna find it. " I told her.

        I changed into some jeans and a blue crop top. I put my hair down. I combed it and curled it. Evie was just sitting on my bed. I was done. "Actually speaking of last night, h-" She started to get cut off. "Gotta go" I said. I had my heels, but I ran out. I could do anything in my heels. I heard her yell. "WAIT!!! FLAIR!!" She yelled. I looked back and she was chasing me. I know what she wanted. She wanted to ask me about the date. I just didnt want to keep thinking about how Carlos likes Jane. But, I wanted to find out one thing. How long has Carlos had a crush on Jane.

     I kept running. I ended up at the tourney field. Evie caught up but she was rlly  tired. "Why...are.....you..runing" Evie asked catching her breath. "Well, u wanted to talk about the date. And I dont want to" I said. " So, something went wrong" Evie said. "Well, Carlos started talking about Jane" I said. "So, before we went on for the rest of the date. I. Asked if we coup leave." I said looking down. "Well. I think-" She got cut off. "How long has Carlos had a crush on Jane? How long have u known about Carlos liking Jane?" I asked.

     "Well, you know when u guys got together" "he liked her then" I said about to get mad. " No. U guys got together 3 months ago. And he started liking her a month and one week after u guys got together. I only know this because I was upset that he was with u and he liked Jane. So I wrote down the date cuz u were going to find out sooner or later. So now u know." she said. I felt like crying. "This might be the first time I see u cry." Evie said a little shocked.

    " NO!! I never cry. " I said. "Its OK to cry flair" She said. "No, it shows weakness. And I'm not weak." "We are in Auradon, not the isle, Flair" Evie said. Instead of crying I got mad. My hair started to burst into flames. "I'm, going to catch him in the act. I can't go to him now or he might deny it." I told Evie. "I like ur idea" Evie said. I saw Mal and Ben. Then Doug came to Evie. I saw Chad with a girl. I saw Jay with Lonnie.

         "UGH. ALL THESE COUPLES HERE WHEN I CANT BE HAPPY WITH CARLOS!!!" I yelled. "Well here comes Carlos." Doug said. "I dont want Carlos here" I said quietly to Doug and Evie. "Hey Flair Bear. " Carlos said. My hair was still in flames. I thought of life without being Carlo's girlfriend. I was calmed. I tried my best to stay calm. The tips of my hair were in flames and was going up. It wasn't fully but it was halfway through. "So, are u OK" Carlos asked. "Y do u ask" I asked. "Because u said u weren't feeling well yesterday. And I want to know u u were OK." Carlos said.

        " I'm fine. I'm totally fine." I said trying not to get mad. Then Jane passed by. She waved at Carlos and smiled. She stopped and looked at me and ran off. Carlos waved back and he started day dreaming again. And ik its about Jane. "CARLOS" I yelled. "CARLOS" Evie yelled. I screamed for about 5 seconds really loud. My hair burst into flames. My eyes had flames. Carlos snapped out probably cuz he heard me scream. I them stormed off. I heard Evie say something. "Way to blow ur cover" Evie said. "She probably doesn't even know" Carlos said. I turned around and Evie left with Doug. "Wait til I found out Carlos" I said without him hearing me. I went to my room.

        I got the box from under my bed. I opened it. I put on my isle clothes. I wasn't going. I just wanted to feel like someone. I was someone over at the isle. Then Wenda came in. "What's wrong Flair" She asked. "I HATE MY FUCKEN LIFE" I yelled. "Ooh, cursing Flair is in." She said. "I just dont get y Carlos is still with me" I said. I changed back to my normal clothes. "What u got in that box there" Wenda asked. "Is ur nosy ness from ur mom or pan" I asked. "haha very funny" She said sarcasticly. "I'm sorry, i-i just love Carlos, but he obviously doesn't love me. " I said sitting down on my bed.

      " Just leave him. He obviously likes Jane, so why suffer more. " She said. "But I want to catch him red handed. Blanking out doesn't mean anything. It actually does, but it could mean anything." I said. "Do u want" She said. "Ima go get lunch" I said. I walked out to see Carlos talking to Jane. God I hated that. Jane left and Carlos saw me. Ima pretend that I'm in a bad mood. He starts walking twords me. I start walking twords him. But I pushed his shoulder with my shoulder. I could hear him say 'ow'. "Ow" Carlos said quietly. I go to the cafeteria. I got a soda and some fries.

       "What happened td" Mal asked turning me around. "Nothing. " I said. "OK, so u screaming and ur hairs bursting into flames and u storming off is nothing" She said. "Yup" i said. I was done with my fries. I got up from theme bench I was sitting on and walked away drinking my soda. Mal went after me. "Ik, Carlos liking Jane is tough but he does love u" Mal said. "Oh yea, sure" I said. We were then at the dorms. "U wanna go talk to Carlos" Mal asked. "NO" I yelled. "I mean- No" I said calmly. I walked to my dorm. "Just leave me alone and if Carlos asks what's wrong just say I'm not having a good day, that I'm in a bad mood." I said to Mal. "OK, ya" She replied.

        I went in and saw Evie and Wenda looking through my stuff.