Epilogue

Flair woke up the next morning and didn't see her roommate

Flair woke up the next morning and didn't see her roommate. She saw her cotillion dress nicely hanging on the bathroom door.

"I wasted Evie's time" Flair whispered sadly. She stood up and did her morning routine.

As she finished her makeup, someone walked in the door. "Hey, why weren't u at the cotillion last night?"

"Wasn't in the mood" "But something big went down. U missed it!" Wanda said.

"I don't really care" Flair said.

"You will be hearing it from everyone" Wenda said and went in the bathroom to change out of her dress.

"Ima go for a walk" Flair said putting on her heels.

"Alright" Was the response on the other side of the bathroom door.

Flair walked out her room and to the courtyard. She walked around a bit and saw Jane and Carlos walking hand in hand. It broke Flair's heart but she didn't want to show it.

So when they saw her and went up to her, she put on a smile. "Hey guys"

"Hi Flair." "How was cotillion?" Flair asked.

"It was... something" Jane said and Carlos nodded.

"Well that's great" Flair said. "I see u two are together now. I ship"

"Really? You're not mad?" Jane asked and Flair chuckled.

"Why would I be mad? I'm happy u two are together. Especially cuz if Carlos is happy, then I'm happy" Flair said and the couple smiled.

"Well, I'll let u two talk and I'll just... keep walking around" Flair said and walked past the couple. Jane and Carlos watched as Flair walked away from them.

She frowned as she walked and looked up immediately once she noticed she was about to bump into someone.

"Oh" Flair said as she stopped. "Need to be more careful walking around"

"Well, u you're looking down. U seem blue." "Oh it's nothing" She smiled.

So cute. He is so cute. Oma! The blue haired girl thought.

"I'm Percy." He said holding his hand out. Flair shook it smiling.

"Flair" "Hades daughter" He said.

"And you're-" "Pocahontas's son." Percy said and Flair nodded.

"Now, let's try this again. I'll walk away and walked back here and we'll pretend that we're meeting up to hang out" Percy said and Flair laughed.

Percy turned around and walked a bit and turned back around. Carlos, watching the whole thing, was not happy about what was going on.

Percy walked back to Flair and smiled. "Hey"

"Hey" She smiled.

"Let's hang out. For real" Percy said and Flair nodded.

"Come on" Percy said grabbing her hand and the two ran off somewhere.

Carlos watched the two and was angry and... another feeling he didn't know. "I think Flair might just have found a new guy" Jane smiled.

"Yea..." Carlos said not keeping his eyes off the two until they were out of sight.

"Anyways, let's go. My mom is waiting for us" Jane said and pulled Carlos.

"Alright. Alright. I'm coming" Carlos said and the two started walking.

Flair might have just found a new guy? No! This can't happen Carlos thought