Chapter 6

(Flair's POV)
30 minutes later "Well ima go. Carlos has to go fence. And Jane always goes to see them practice." I said. I got up from my bed. "Bye see u later" I said opening the door. I ran to the gym. I his so no one saw me. Carlos was really good. Then a new fighter came in. He was really good. He took of his mask and it was Lonnie. "Wow, Lonnie is really good" I whispered. Everyone was leaving. "Jane, Jane hey" Carlos said before Jane could leave. "Hey, Carlos what's up" Jane said. "Uh, not much you" "Way to much, we were going to go with the gold and blue banner, but now we can't find the right shade of blue" Jane said. "Oh uh yeah, thats a bummer. Um, speaking of cotillion" Carlos said.

"I know right!! Its all anybody is talking about!! Its Cotillion 24/7, its like they've never been to one before." Jane said. "Uh, I havent" Carlos said. "Carlos u r so dead" I whispered. "Oh....Lucky!! I always end up serving punch with my mom anyways. This year I got stuck on decorating commitee because Audrey went on a spa vacation with Flora, Fauna, and Mary weather." Jane said. "Jane, maybe we should just" Carlos got cut off. "Skip the whole thing? I really really wish I could. Its so nice to have a friend who's on the same wavelength." Jane says. I was so glad she had no idea what Carlos was trying to say.

But that doesn't make Carlos innocent. "Oh, you got me!!" Carlos said awkwardly. James phone starts to ring. "I gotta go. Great practice tho" Jane said. "Yeah" Carlos says quietly. "See ya" Jane said. He looks at dude and says "It wasn't the right time, ok." I laughed so he could hear. "Wow. U just can't ask someone the right way, Carlos" I said coming out. "Oh, um. Flair. I thought h were going to a modeling interview." Carlos said awkwardly. "Shush. U promised u wouldn't be anyone's date to cotillion. But I did see u out ur hand behind it back. " I said. He stayed quiet. My hair burst into flames.

"U TRIED TO ASK JANE TO COTLILLION!!! AND U SAID I WAS UR ONE AND ONLY. " I yelled. "U are my one and o-" "WELL THEN WHY DO U LIKE JANE" I said. "I dont like Jane." Carlos said. "Oh dont try to trick me. " I said. "Maybe u dont love me as much as Jane." "But I do Flair bear" Carlos said. "Dont calk me that!! U liked Jane for a long time now. No one told me but I found out a few days ago. And when u would go off to lala land when Jane would pass by. Thats an obvious sign" "Fla-" Carlos got cute off. "No. Save it. Its over. There isn't a u and me anymore." I said. He looked a little sad. "Bye Carlos. Have a great life with Jane" I said and walked away. "Flair!!!" Carlos yelled.

I ran to my dorm. I started crying. Cuz I actually did love Carlos. But I guess he didnt love me. My face was literally burning. Wenda then cane in. "What's wrong" She asked. She wiped a tear off. "Ow, that burns. Looks like ur tears are fire to" "My face is literally burning" I said. "Well, what's wrong" She asked. "I broke up with Carlos" I said. I started crying even more. "Why, what did he do" She asked. "He was trying to ask Jane to cotillion." I said. "Well he's a jerk. I don't know why he would love Jane more than u" She said. "Can u just leave me alone" "Yea. I'm sorry for Carlos. I can tell u loved him with all ur heart because ur actually cry and u never cry. Well love u" She said. And she left. I fell asleep for a while.

15 minutes later I got up and kept crying. I wanted to tell Evie what happened. I was still crying and my face was still burning. I wasn't use to the fire in my eyes. I walked in the dorm and saw Mal crying. "I dont belong here" She said while crying. She put her mom in a box that she poked holes in. "Mal. I'm coming with u" I said. "Why" She asked still crying. "I dont want to talk about it" I said. "Let's blow this popsicle stand" Mal said. We went to her motor bike. She drove to the edge of Auradon. "Noble steed, proud and fair, u shall take me anywhere" Mal casted.

It was a spell to drive across to the isle and go through the barrier. She started driving on the water and next thing u know we get through the barrier. She drives into the streets and stopped at a poster of her and Ben with her face crossed out. "Let's go" I said. She crumbled the poster and threw it. She drove into a space so she can leave the motor bike. She got a rock and threw it at a sign that said "Warning. Flying rock" which opened a gate to our rooms. We went up and I went to my room. It felt weird being here. I remembered I had two sketch books. But I left one here. I got it from my droor. I started looking at the pictures. Then an idea popped in my head. I started to sketch in my book. I had two ideas. Then Mal walked in. "Not again" I said quietly. "What are u doing" She asked. "Nothing" I said.

I closed my sketch book. I put it in the droor and left my room. "Um... Anyways. I am going to lady Tremaine's curl up and dye salon. Wanna come" She asked. "Um. Yea I got nothing better to do." I said. She started walking and I followed. We finally reached the salon. This was the only salon here on the isle. We walked in and saw little dizzy (Drizellas daughter). "Mal!! Flair!! Is Evie back too" She asked excitedly. "As if" Mal said. Her smile disappeared. "I forgot that u guys dont open til midnight" Mal said. Dizzy nods. "Place looks good" I said. Dizzy smiled again. "So, what's ur deal. Has ur grandmother gave u any customers" I asked. "Just a witch here and there. Mostly scrubbing, scouring, and sweeping. Lits and lots of sweeping" Dizzy said.

          "Hey, u used to do Evie. And Flair" Mal said. "Yea, Evie I thought of the little braids. Flairs, I thought of everything." Dizzy said. I laughed. I went to her. I hugged her. "Do u still sketch some designs" Dizzy asked quietly so Mal wouldn't hear. I forgot I also showed Dizzy my sketch book. She feels like a little sister to me. "Yes I do. Evie found out tho" I said quietly. "Did she liked them" She asked. "Yes. I'm glad i have my little designer dizzy with me" I said and hugged her. "Have any ideas for me" Mal asked. "The washed out blonde with purple tips. The best of no worlds. U can't see where ur face ends and ur hair begins" Dizzy said. "Ha, Right" I said. She sat Mal down. "Ugh what is this. Bore to death pink" Dizzy said. "How far can I go" Dizzy asked. "The works. I mean, whatever makes me feel like me. But u know..way worse." Mal said.

        "Yay" Dizzy said excitedly. "Dizzy come here" I told her. "Give her some bangs" I said quietly. "I was thinking the same thing. Great minds think alike" Dizzy said. I laughed. I love seeing my "little sister" again. She started to fix Mal's hair. And did her nails. She was finally done. Mal looked awesome. "Hey there I am" Mal said looking at the broken mirror. "Uala" Dizzy said. "Uala" Mal said back. "Wow, u got talent dizzy. She looks great" I said. Mal gave dizzy some money. Then Harry Hook came in. "Fork it over young runt" Harry said. I sat down. Dizzy gave harry the money. "And the rest of it" He said hitting the table with his hook. Dizzy got the rest of the money from the cash register. "Thank you" harry said. "Still running erans for Uma, or do u actually get to keep what u steel" Mal said.

      "Well well well. What a nice surprise." harry said. "Hi harry" Mal and I said. "Just WAIT until Uma hears ur back. She's never gonna give u ur old territory back" Harry said to mal. "Oh well thats ok. Cuz I will be taking it" Mal said. "I could hurt you" Harry said pushing Mal's hair. She grabbed his wrist. She took the gum out of her mouth and put it on the tip of Harry's hook. He then bit the gum off the hook. He dropped everything of the table. "Great more sweeping" Dizzy said. "Here" I said giving her money. Then I helped her with the stuff harry dropped. "Um..Im going to go walk around." I said. "Ok" Mal said. I ran out and headed to Ursula's fish and chips. I went in and saw harry. "Ah. Flair. What do u want" Harry asked. "Deal" I said. "Uma!! Costumer" Harry yelled. Uma came out. "What do u want" Uma asked annoyed.

        "I wanna make a deal" "I'm listening" Uma said. "I'll help u get revenge on Mal, if u let me be apart of ur crew. I want revenge on their little group for stuff they did before" I said. "For all the things, u want to be in my crew" Uma said. "I have a plan. And it involves u getting the wand" I said. "Deal" She said. I smiles and left. As I walked out someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and it was Harry. "Why are u actually doing this"  Harry asked. "U were next to Uma when I said y" I said. "There is another reason. Y did u come back to the isle, with Mal." Harry said.