Chapter 8

Third Person
They finally got there and headed to Flair's room. "I can take it from here. I also need to do something." Flair said. "So, u Want me out. Ok, if u need me just call me" He said. He then went over to Flair and kissed her on the lips, She finally kissed back. They kissed for a few seconds. "Now go." Flair said laughing. He left and closed the door behind him. Flair went to a desk in her room. She put the pirate hat on the desk and thought of some ideas for her hat.

 She put the pirate hat on the desk and thought of some ideas for her hat

(Just imagine it blue)
She wore her hat and looked in the mirror. "Now I need a new outfit." Flair said. Flair looked in the mirror to get some ideas. She thought of something quick.

Once Flair changed, she went back to the chip shop

Once Flair changed, she went back to the chip shop. As She went in everyone started staring at her. Well the boys were. One boy whistled. "U look beautiful" Gil said. She literally didnt care. "Hey. Guys, she's mine. Back off" Harry said and kissed her. "Hi" Flair said to him. "Hi beautiful." He said back. "So, I guess this is what u needed to do. " He said and I nodded. "HARRY, FLAIR!!!" Uma yelled and got their attention. "Go take Ben to the ship. And tie him up." Uma said. "Alrigh" They said. They got Ben and took him to do ship. They tied him up to one of the poles. Uma then came and was looking around. Flair was at the rails looking out at sea. "Coochy coochy coo" Flair heard Harry say then laugh. "Hows it feel being a king now, eh" Harry asked. He laughed. "Give it rest Harry, give it a rest" Uma said and sat down. Harry grabbed on too the rope ladder and stepped onto the rails. "U said that I could hook him" Harry said a little angry. "I said at noon" Uma said. "20 more minutes" Harry told Ben. "That says 11:30" Ben said as he looked at the clock. "U better hope ur girlfriend comes thru" Uma said. "She's not my girlfriend anymore" Ben said and the three laughed. "Leave us alone Harry... and flair" "19 minutes too go now" Harry told Ben. "Go" Uma said. The two left and they started talking. "Can't wait til they give Uma the wand." She said. "Neither can I" Harry said. Harry and Flair just sat down until it was time. 19 minutes later Harry untied Ben from the pole. They were here already.

Its going down song (Too lazy to write it all down)

They then got Ben and gave Uma the wand. "By the power of the sea, tear it down and let us free" Uma casted. But nothing happened. "NO!! U DO NOT GET TO WIN EVERY TIME. GET THEM" Uma yelled. Flair saw Carlos and he shot a smoke bomb at us. He stopped and looked at her. Then shot another one a different direction. They all started sword fighting. She saw Carlos alone after he left the other guy. So she ran twords him and started fighting. "Hey Carlos" Flair said and attacked him. He turned around before she could hit him.