2. Beauty of the Band

You felt your legs tangled with someone else's and arms wrapped around you. You heartbeat quickened, you felt a chin on top of your head as your own was cuddled into an unknown persons chest. Where you back home with Cory? You were confused but you didn't dare open your eyes. Where were you? You began to recall the events that happened yesterday. You remembered fighting with Cory and then you remembered meeting 2D! You came to Kong and then you fell asleep on 2D's bed.  You sighed in relief and relaxed as you realized you weren't with Cory. You opened your eyes and peeked up at 2D who was fast asleep. You blushed and rolled away from him so your back was facing him. He seemed to notice you were gone because he reached out and pulled you close again. Your back was against his chest which was tempting you with its warmth. You turned to face him again, and poked his cheek. He didn't move at all. You poked his nose and he crinkled his face. You bit your lip, to prevent yourself from giggling. You cupped his cheek and he smiled in his sleep and leaned into your touch. Your heart fluttered at the sight of him, sleeping and looking so damn adorable. You ran your fingers through his hair, which you could see he liked. You tugged at his hair a bit and he moaned. You froze in shock. Did he just moan? When it hit you, you began to giggle. You had to cover your mouth from waking him up. The more you thought about it, the funnier it became. You had to bite your hand from laughing out loud.

You decided fun was over and you should cook everyone breakfast. You glanced at the clock and it read 9:46. The house was silent so you assumed everyone was still asleep. You rolled out of his embrace and before he could capture you again, you gave him a pillow to cuddle. You got out of bed carefully to avoid waking up the blue haired boy. You kissed his forehead before you left with a little blush dusting your cheeks and nose.

It was easy for you to find the kitchen, since it was close to the elevator. You strolled inside and peeked around in the cupboards and fridge. They didn't have a lot of food around but you made it work. You decided on making pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast. In the middle of your cooking, Noodle bounded into the kitchen.

"Konnichiwa! Hi (Y/N)!" Noodle grinned giving your leg a hug in which you smiled and rubbed her back. Noodle was wearing cute pyjamas that matched, and her hair was a little messy.
(From my understanding Konnichiwa means 'Hello' in Japanese. Correct me if i'm wrong and don't come for me)

"Wanna help me?" You asked hoping she would understand. It sounded like she did because she nodded happily. You pulled a chair over beside you.

"Here" You gestured to the pancake ingredients. The both of you made the pancake batter which was made perfectly. Then the both of you poured it into a pan in medium sized circles. After about half an hour you had a beautiful stack of golden brown pancakes, a plate of eggs, a plate of bacon and a stack of toast. It was perfect timing as well because Russel and Murdoc came down, claiming they could smell it from the second floor.

"Thank you love, these smell lovely" Murdoc whispered leaning into your ear which made you shiver. He rubbed his hand up and down your bare thigh, getting closer to your downstairs area each time. You grew uncomfortable and tried to push his hand away which he snaked back to your thigh. Noodle noticed and whacked Murdoc's head with one of the spatula's.

"Ow!" He grabbed his head. Groaning in pain, he walked away and sat at the table. You smiled at Noodle as a silent 'thank you' and she grinned back.

"The food is great girls" Russel complimented.

"Thank you Russel" You grinned.

"Call me Russ" He replied, small smile tugging the corner of his lips. Russel seemed to have strange eyes too, they were completely white, they suited him though.

"Where's faceache?" Murdoc asked no one in particular. Faceache? Who's faceache? Is that another band member you haven't met yet?

"Who's 'faceache'?" You asked curiously.