11. Paula's $hitty Driving

I woke up with Noodle cuddling into 2D, last night he turned his back on me. He must of turned around in his sleep. I looked at his sleeping face. His lips were parted and he was drooling a little into the pillow. His form rose and fell with every breath he took. You wanted to run your fingers through his soft blue locks, but you decided that it wouldn't be a bright idea. You guys had a bit of an argument last night, if he woke up to you touching him, he would be pissed. You slowly got out of bed and opened the blinds, letting a little natural morning light in. You looked at Candy and she was cuddling a pillow in her sleep. You smiled to yourself and you looked out the window. From the third floor you had a good view of the city. It could also be because Kong was on a hilltop as well.

It looked nice out today, you sighed and cracked open the window a bit. Airing your room out and letting some fresh air in. You walked to your dresser and pulled on a pair of pants. You also slipped your phone in your pocket before you left. You walked outside in the hallway, walking over to the painting. It was a replica, not even the real thing and you still loved it. You wanted it in your room, maybe you would ask Russel. You may be staying here for only a little while but who knows how long that would be.

You frowned, 2D acted like you guys would never see each other again. You live in the same city, it's not like you guys can't meet up somewhere every once in a while. The only thing you wanted was to work for what you wanted, accomplish something on your own. You didn't want or need the help from someone else. You were perfectly capable of achieving what you wanted if you a put a bit of effort.

"Hey" A voice softly said. As soft as the person's voice was it still scared the shit out of you. You jumped up and looked in the direction of the voice.

"Your always scaring me" You grab your racing heart.

"Sorry, ey really don' mean to" He said softly, his morning voice a little raspy. It was actually kind of... hot? You blushed at your thought, before mentally shaking your head of the dirty thought.

"It's fine, I was deep in thought"

"Oh, well ey came out here to apologize" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I was gonna do the same. You don't have to, about all that happened last night. You probably weren't exactly pleased having to wake up to me sick in the bathroom. I think we were both, upset and tired, waking up in the middle of the night"

"Ey guess, i'm still sorry. Y-Your my best friend (Y/n/n), ey don't want yew ta leave"

"I won't, not for a long while Stu, you do know we live in the same city right?"

"Yeah, but ey like yew here bettah"

You giggled and hugged him. He was so cute.

"I like being here better too"

He wrapped his arms around you, tightly. He  buried his face in your hair, holding you close.

"(Y/n/n)?" You jokingly asked and pulled away. He blushed.

"Yew like et?"

"Yeah, I love it"

"Yew can't be away from dis paintin', can yew?"

"I don't think so"

"Take et, i'll help yew hang et in yewr room. There's a space on da wall"

"Sure" You smiled. "Later then, I gotta get breakfast started"

"I'll help" He offered and you nodded, walking side by side to the elevator. You pulled out your phone checking any messages. 4 from Jespar, 2 from Eric and 5 from Apollo.