A/N

Aight. The Bolded parts are important key points. If you don't feel like reading all of this then just read the bolded sentences.

1. I got selected to try out for this softball team, I mean anyone could try out but like, they basically said I got the stuff to make it. Now i'm not conceited and i'm not saying i'm that good. Who knows, maybe I won't even make it, so many people want this and only 20 girls will have it. sooo, i'm glad that i'm posting once a week because i'll be training for the softball team until September 14.

2. There will be 4 books as of now (unless their ends up being a phase 5, etc) 1 for each phase, so basically it's a series. I have the second book all planned out and hopefully I'll have it started by next year. Meaning that yeah, this book will have about 15 to 19 more chapters. I want to have a break before the next book so I might have all of December off because of the Holidays and so I can begin writing the second book, have a few chapters ready to go. Just so I'm not busting my ass to whip up a half assed first chapter.

3. I start school in September as well. It's not that important but I want to let you guys know because I don't want to have you guys angry at me when I miss an update or I end up being late. The thing is your not my fucking boss, so don't get angry when you haven't gotten your weekly dose of Stuart Pot on time. Just a warning otherwise you can suck my left nut.

4. I'm fucking ready for All Stars 3! I'm 99.9% sure that Trixie is in and I am 100% rooting for her. I hope she doesn't get robbed as badly as Katya did on All Stars 2. I mean I am happy Alaska got the crown because statistically she did do the best and she busted her ass for it. Anyways yeah, Drag Race also might be a set back, I'm sorry but I am a bigger fan of Drag Race than I am of the Gorillaz. So I might be busy watching gay guys cross dressing as women while they compete in challenges and maybe lip sync for their life. Sorry.

5. Sorry for having such a cringy fic lmaoooo. Like I fucking can't yooo. I hate reading it cause it's so fucking cringy. Like da fuck is wrong with me ahhahahwhhwjsh. Kill me. I wish I was better at this honestly. I feel like such a fucking disappointment yo. I swear guys, like I had no life before this and now all of a sudden when I wanna take advantage of that all this shit starts happening. Drag race is happening, school is happening, softball is happening like what the fuck yo. Sorry honestly. I wish I didn't have so many things going on, like I forgot to mention the fact that i'm going on a trip to Toronto for a few days end of August. There's another set back. I can't guys. Not to fucking mention, I agreed to help a friend on her Walking Dead fic. Another fucking set back. Like I got all this weight on my shoulders and ya'll are gonna see me fucking fall, crash and fall.

Love you all by the way! Like you guys clicking on my book is what literally get's me excited to write and excited to turn on my phone or computer. You guys don't even need to like or comment, like clicking on my book was enough. I fucking love you guys! I'm sorry for being dramatic and all, sorry for all the cussing. Love youuuuuu <3 ❤️