Draw! *Read*

So I need a character, any character will do but i'm having trouble making this random character. How would you guys feel about having you/your OC in the story? Your kind of already in the story but how cool would it be to have someone else read you in the story or read your OC in the story. There will be 1 winner, all you have to do is send me:

-You/your OC's name

-Tell me one thing you like about the book

-Tell me one thing you don't like about it and what you would change.

These are required to enter. Comment to enter. You don't need to follow me or vote on the book, just send me the info to enter. Only 2 entries! One for you and your OC!

If you already entered one of your characters then you don't have to answer the last two requirements twice. You don't have to answer those if you already did. Unless you want to I guess.

If you win, we'll talk about where you will be in the story, who you will be to the the Gorillaz/Reader etc. If you win, i'll tag you and one of your books of your choice. Remember this character is just a small role in the story, it's only likely you/your OC will be around a few chapters.

I'll hand write every entry so I could make sure there is only 2 entries each person. Hand writing the entries will also make drawing names even, instead if me just picking one I like. If you win, i'll contact you and we'll talk about you/your OC's role.

There is not set date but it's likely that you'll have an entire week to enter. So you have a little bit of time, not much so send in your entries!

If you have questions about the draw i'll answer them for you. Comment your questions if your curious about any details.