8. Men in Black

I am so thankful for NoodleDoodle creating the amazing cover for this book! I'm super grateful of the effort she put into this because it is absolutely amazing.

"Hey I'm Keith, your a pretty good skater" A guy sat down where 2D was. I laughed a little, uncomfortable.

"Did you not see me stumbling around the rink?" I asked, laughing. He laughed too, he ran a hand through his dark hair, looking at me with green orbs.

"Yeah, I did, did you want to skate with me?" He asked. You wanted to decline, you were here with 2D on a date. Although the guy was cute, hot actually, you weren't interested. Wait, were you two on a date? Or were you just hanging out, as friends? You couldn't remember.

"Sorry, i'm here with my-"
"Boyfriend, i'm her boyfriend" 2D dropped the tray on the table. You and Keith jumped, you put your hand over your heart, to feel it going a million miles an hour.

"Holy shit" You whispered. You looked to your food and frowned a little, some of your fries bounced out and got on the tray.

"Sorry man, didn't know she was taken" Keith stood up raising his hands in defense. You looked back up at the two.

"She is" 2D glared at him until he was across the room. He sat down, and you stared at him in shock. Is this the same gentle 2D you were with this morning? Your smirked to yourself when it finally hit you, he was jealous.

"Sorry" 2D apologized, plucking the fries on the tray and eating them.

"No, that's alright. You scared Keith... I didn't know you could get so jealous" You smirked taking a sip from your drink. You were surprised that 2D actually scared Keith, not saying you wanted them to fight. You weren't sure if you would have to drive a bloody 2D home if they did fight. He was pretty lanky, maybe his height scared Keith. 2D looked a bit taller than 6 feet. Or maybe it was the dark eyes and dark brows.

"No' jealous" 2D mumbled, his eyes narrowed a bit. His thick dark brows making his black eyes look darker, it looked quite intimidating actually. You could see why Keith backed off so easily.

"2D how tall are you?" You asked, changing the subject, you didn't like how angry 2D looked. Maybe you could calm him down a bit if you talked about something else. Even though you liked 2D's gentle side, you didn't mind his jealous side either, it was pretty hot.

'Stop that, you creepy bastard' You thought.

"Six foot two" He replied, eating more. You nodded, damn was he tall. No wonder he literally towered over you. You and 2D continued to eat, in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence. You just had nothing to say, nothing you wanted to ask. Maybe 2D was still a little fired up from Keith taking his seat. You reached for the drink and so did 2D, you pulled your hand away when your hand landed on top of his. You blushed and looked away, he turned red too, pushing the drink toward you. You took it with a smile, sipping the cola through the blue straw, your cheeks still pink. You and 2D shared the same drink, which was pretty much an indirect kiss. Which it didn't really count but it still made you warm inside. Even after you ate, you decided to skate around the rink a few more times. Keith was there but he didn't even look at you, but you didn't care, not with the blue haired boy beside you. It wasn't as silent as it was when you were eating. You guys talked and laughed when you guys stumbled, asking if the other was okay. 2D fell once and accidentally took another guy down with him, who didn't care since he barely got hurt. 2D did get a little bruise on his elbow though, poor guy. After that the two of you decided to leave, despite the amount of fun you both were having. You had a lot of fun today and you hoped Stu did too.

*Candy's POV*

I thought about making supper but Russel had said something about ordering pizza so I decided not too. Everyone was upstairs doing their own thing, whatever that may be. I sat on the couch, waiting for (Y/n) and that blue idiot to get back. I spent most of the day with Noodle but she wanted to go meditate or something, I wasn't into that, so I let her be. There was a knock on the door and I felt myself get excited, knowing that (Y/n) was back. So I could finally get some time with her, I hoped that her 'date' with 2D would bore her, or give her some reason for us to be alone and have girl talk, something like that. I practically skipped to the door, a grin on my face. I was majorly disappointed though, I swung the door open and neither one of them was there, (Y/n) or 2D. I wiped the smile off my face when I saw another woman standing there.