Part 5:The truth must come out

Taehyungs POV

I was thinking about Taeji all through class.I was nervous because it was the day I was going to confess to her.I've been in love with her since I saw her.The bell rung and it was time for lunch.I was walking in the hallway to look for her when I hear someone scream.

??:WE ARE EATING NOW!!

I chuckled to myself.I know who screamed that.When I walked in the cafeteria she was sitting with her friends.I asked her to come with me.We were at the roof top and it was time to tell her.HERE WE GO TAEHYUNG.

Taehyung:I have been thinking and Taeji I love you.I have loved you ever since I saw you.Before you started to dress like this I thought you were pretty.You are so kind hearted and trust worthy and....Jung Taeji will you be my girlfriend?

Taeji's POV

After he said that my breath was already gone.I couldn't move.

Taeji:OF COURSE TAE!!

A tear fell.A happy one.I thought he didn't like me.All of a sudden he kissed me.Well of course I kissed him back.We walked back to the cafeteria and went our separate ways to our groups.

Rose':Why were y'all holding hands?Your mine I thought we made that clear Ji Ji.😢(everyone looks at Taeji)

Taeji:Well when I went with him he confessed and now we are together no biggy.

Jihyo:Girl that's go-wait that's bad Sana likes him and is so obsessed with him.

Right before I could say anything trouble comes.

Mina:So why are you holding hands with my friends man are you really trying to get hurt?

Taeji:FIRST of all Taehyung is not Sana's man last time I checked he did not confess to her he confessed to me so get your facts straight bitch!!

Sana and Tzuyu tried to get me but Lisa and Jennie got up to stop them I told them to lay low.

Mina:We will see about that.

They leave and the bell rings it is time for my choir class.I am so excited about that class.The people in that class is Jihyo,Hoseok,Rose',and Jungkook.

When I get in that class our assignment was to sing a song with a partner.And do you wanna know who my partner is?Hoseok.I'm happy it's him but I want someone different but I'm still happ.😊

Everyone claps.Me and my Brother has always been good together.And did you know he can sing too.He sung very good when we were children look.

He was always into until he heard people rap and started to like rapping more.When everyone else was done singing beautifully the teacher had to tell us something.

Teacher:There will be a homecoming held here next month so be ready.

When the bell rung I bid goodbye to my girls and went to my locker.

Taehyung:So no goodbye kiss?

I laughed and and kissed him passionately and ran away with Hoseok to go home.