Part 8:The End of the old,Starting with the new

Jimin:I want to start over.

What?!He wants to start over too?But he hurt me how can I trust him not to do it again.

Taeji:I don't know if I can trust you Jimin.

Jimin:I know but please this time I promise I won't cheat anymore.I realized I'm nothing without you.Every day I asked myself "Why do I miss her so much?Why is she always on my mind?"Taeji I can't stop thinking about you.I stayed with you all through Taehyung's pain.I let you share it with me.I even waited for you.I rejected girls telling them I am with someone but I'm not.And when you were with Taehyung I always made sure he was treating you right.I was worrying about you.I was scared to lose you.I love you Taeji and I won't lose you again.

All those words were his feelings.I didn't want to lie and act like I don't love him.I know if I take to long soon someone will take him away from me.

Taeji:I love you too.And I don't want to lose you either my M-mochi.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.That was his nickname when we were friends and dating.He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand.

Jimin:Lets go have some fun.

We walking through the streets at night

We walking through the streets at night.We spent all day having fun,eating,and playing games.

Taeji:Let me have some of your ice cream oppa please.

Jimin:I will give you some of mine if you give me some of yours.

We moved our hands to each others mouth and took a taste of each other's ice cream.

Taeji:Thank you Jimin.

Jimin:For what?

I stopped walking and looked down.He stopped walking as well.

Taeji:For everything.You were always there when times were rough.And I don't deserve you.(tears started falling)

Jimin:I think you do you are always innocent.You never mess with anyone unless they mess with you.Even then you are still a good person.So you do deserve me.