C2 Part 5:Happiness doesn't last forever

4 Months later!!!

My baby is going to be born in two weeks and Jimin has just been freaking out.

Flashbacks

Taeji:OMG!!!

Jimin runs in super fast.

Jimin:WHAT DO WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL?!ARE YOU OK?!IS HE OK?!MAYBE YOU NEED TO SIT DOWN NO STAND UP!!!MAY-

Taeji:JIMIN CALM DOWN!!Its not the baby I just saw a roach can you kill it for me?

He took a shoe and killed it.

Jimin:Taeji be careful and sit down please.I'll get a pillow for your back.

Taeji:Jimin I said I was fine.

Jimin:No you need to relax.I'm here with you so I have to take care of you and Ki-Whun.I have to take responsibility ok.

End of flashback

He's been so protective.My mom has been helpful too but she still hasn't told us how she is still alive.That day she came back I immediately called Hoseok to come and see her.He was confused too.She likes my group and what we do.There's been something going on with Tzuyu like she knows something I don't.And it seems to really bug her.

Ana:Eomma!!!(says while crying)

Me and my mom came in the room.

Taeji:What's wrong Ana?

She gave me a hug and cried harder.

Ana:I had a bad dream b-but it seemed so real.

Eomma:Well what happened in your dream.

Ana:The same man that attacked Taeji unnie came back and took me.He told me that he was going to take Ki-whun away and torture this family.

She cried my mom gave me a questioning look.I knew why.Jimin came in all happy then his smile faded when he saw Ana crying and me not smiling.

Eomma:Jimin take Ana to get some ice cream will you.

Jimin:Ok come on Ana.

She took his hand and left.

Eomma:Who attacked you and why didn't you tell me?

Taeji:You still didn't tell me why your alive right now so if you tell me I'll tell you.

Eomma:I can't tell you right now.

Taeji:You can't tell me why your here or how you got here or WHY YOUR EVEN BREATHING!

Eomma:Taeji you have to understand it's more complicated then that.

Taeji:ITS BEEN COMPLICATED FOR ME AND HOSEOK TOO!!AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME A SIMPLE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN HERE!!

Eomma:TAEJI ITS NOT WHAT YOU THIN-

Taeji:NO ITS NOT WHAT I THINK ITS WHAT I KNOW AND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS MY PREGNANCY TALKING BUT ITS NOT!!YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR MOST OF MY LIFE!!YOU MADE ME AND HOSEOK THINK YOU WERE DEAD!!