C2 Part 9:Feelings

Jimin:Mina do have any idea whe-

Mina:I have been telling u for the last 15 minutes I DONT KNOW!

Momo:Their gone....they are really gone....I only saw Hoseok for a little while and then he was taken from me.....and Taeji...my best friend gone.BITCH WHERE THE HELL IS HE TAKING THEM?!

Mina:I DONT KNOW AND I DONT CARE!

Momo:You know what(gets up and walks to her slowly)you have hated Taeji ever since she came to our high school and you gave her a hard time.WHY?!She never did anything to you and you hated her.She's sweet and kind...WHY?!

Mina:Because I wanted to hate her I can do what I want.

Momo:You know what you need...A GOOD ASS WHOOPEN SO LET ME DO THE HONORS OF GIVING YOU ONE.

They started to fight and tussle.I wanted to intervene but I had my son in my hand and holding a crying Ana in my other arm.

Jimin:OK STOP!

They stopped and looked at me.

Jimin:This isn't gonna help Momo we gotta try and find them not fight her.Momo had a point though why did you hate Taeji...she's wonderful.She never did anything to deserve this!

Tears started to fall out my eyes.Ana held me tighter.Mina paused looking down.She looked at me and then started to speak.

Mina:She took a everything from me.She took my dad she broke my family apart she took you away from me.After I was born my mom told me about how our dad just used my mom and left to go back with Taeji's mom.My mom was never the same.She rarely talked to me.

Momo:So you blame Taeji?Why don't you put all your anger on him.He left you not Taeji.Taeji didn't even know you.

I saw Mina's face change.She obviously never thought of it that way.I have feeling that Mina doesn't even hate her.She just holds up a wall to her.I feel like she really cares about her but just decides not to show it.

Mina:Still She gets everything dealing with love.....I have no one.

Taehyung:You have me.

Where the hell did he come from?

Taehyung:But you played with me.Everything we did was just to end up hurting Taeji.Lemme tell you something.....you changed my life.I forgot about all my problems with you.I was always stuck on my past with Taeji.The thing is with you I forgot everything.I was always happy.Not thinking about her....nor my unborn child.And those are the two hardest people to forget about.

Mina:Wait....Y-you love me?(eyes start to water)

Taehyung:More than anything...but I don't know if I can trust you....you hurt me.You also hurt your nephew,your sister,your brother,and Jimin.You put everyone through hell how can I forgive you?

Mina:I can tell you where he is going with them but I know nothing else.

Momo:You knew this WHOLE TIME?!

We all ran to the car and started to drive.Mina told us where he took them.It was a long drive so everyone was sleep except for me and Momo.

Jimin:How you feeling?

Momo:Like shit.I missed him so much and once I finally had him he was taken away.At least you have your son.

I looked at him through my review mirror.He was sleeping.Ana was leaned against the door.Mina had to sit on Taehyung's lap because we all couldn't fit.Surprisingly Mina was holding on to Ki-whun's hand.I knew it.I smiled a little.

Jimin:Yeah I'm lucky but not as lucky as I wish to be.I miss her.Just like you miss Hoseok I miss her.I can't just be happy with one.I'm incomplete if one of them isn't with me.

She pat my shoulder.She soon fell asleep and I was up alone driving.

Taeji POV

I knew where we were....but how was it possible.How are we here.I'm in a room by myself.I don't know where my brother is but I might just have an idea where.I heard the knob turn.I was ready to put on a fight.I felt a need to protect myself.The door opened and even though I didn't know who I still smack the shit out of that person.

??:TAEJI GOTDAMMIT!!

I looked it was my brother.I made this face(😬).He was holding his mouth.

Taeji:I'm sorry.You okay?

Hoseok:I'm fine but he wants you downstairs.

I roll my eyes.I started to walk down there.I was still angry yet calm.

Taeji:What do you want?

Appa:To talk.....I talked with Hoseok so your turn.

Taeji:I have no interest in talking to you.

I started to walk away.I heard him snap and men came outta no where trying to sit me down.I got in this protective mode again.

Taeji:DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING PUNKS I GOT LEGS I CAN WALK BACK.

They didn't touch me and let me go back.

Taeji:Where's eomma?

Appa:Somewhere.

Taeji:Tell me where she is YOU STUPID FUCKER!!

Yeah there was no more holding back.I was overflowing with anger.My fist clenched.He slammed his hand on the desk.

Appa:Stop with the DISRESPECT!I am your-

Taeji:YOU!ARE!NOT!MY!FATHER!

I was about to continue yelling but I was cut of by this unbearable pain on my face.My eyes were wide.D-did he just slap me.I put my hand over my mouth.He had a surprised look on his face.

Appa:Taeji.....I'm sorry I didn't mean to.

He tried to grab my hand but I moved 2 steps back.I couldn't look at him.

Taeji:I'm going to Hoseok......please don't talk to me.

Jimin POV

We arrived to the place and I didn't believe it.I couldn't believe it.I don't even know how it's possible.

Jimin:Guys......this is Taeji's old house.