Part 6:Everything has gone wrong

TAIJI POV

WHAT!!He knows what happened.But how no one was there.

Taeji:How do you know?You weren't there.

Jimin:Let me explain.

JIMIN POV (SATURDAY)

I was walking to talk to Taehyung about how him and Taeji have been doing.When I was about to knock I heard screaming.

??:What is wrong with you?!Why are you doing this?!

It was a girl.I walked around to look through a window.I could see both of them.And the girl is...Taeji!!I looked closely.And....SMACK!!He slapped her and grabbed her by her shoulders.

Taehyung:You don't disrespect me!Now sense you don't want to do what I say you will have to pay!

She got out of his grasp and ran to the door but he caught her.

Taehyung:You are starting to be a pain in the ass!I'm gonna give you something to cry for!

Taeji:TAEHYUNG DON'T

I couldn't see them anymore I can only hear her screams and cries.I wanted to stop him.I was so angry I could kill him.I hid in the bush next to the door and didn't hear her screaming anymore.

Taehyung:Now get out before I make it worse.

I heard footsteps come close to the door so I start to hide in the bushes more until I hear them stop.

Taehyung:If you tell anyone what happened I will hurt you more.If you try to leave me I will make you suffer for the rest of your life.NOW GET OUT!!

She limped out and I watched her head towards her car.I guess she felt me watching her because she limped faster.I watch her car leave.I also leave because I know if I go in there his body is gonna be on that floor.

TAEJI(PRESENT)

He knows,he knows everything.I have to make it our secret or Taehyung is gonna think I told him.And I don't want to lose any parts of my body.

Taeji:Don't tell anyone please Jimin keep it between us.

Jimin:I know what he said ok.I promise I won't tell anyone.

Taeji:Ok let's go to class or we will be late.

We walk in class together and the teacher looks at us.She give me a sincere look and tilts here head to the direction of my seat.I walk to my seat and Jimin is right behind me going to his seat.

Taehyung:Why are y'all walking in together?

Taeji:His locker got stuck and-

Jimin:My locker got stuck so she helped.And we walked to class.Why the fuck is it a big deal.

Taehyung:She could have been cheating on me.

Jimin:Don't you think we would have skipped if we wanted some privacy.

Taehyung:Y'all could have got a kiss and a hug in befo-

Taeji:Stop it you two!

Everyone's eyes were on us now.They sat down and I did too.Were they just fighting over me?I mean I'm not that important.I was looking around the room while the teacher gave us a break from work and I see a black paper with ballon pictures on it.I walk over to it and read it.OMG I forgot about homecoming!