Taehyung

I was walking down the streets reading my book until I bumped into Taehyung , my closest friend . We have been friends for over 3 years now and he basically knows everything about me except for one , I like him . My feelings for him started to grow since last year when he helped me to gather up courage and face the reality of breaking up with my ex-boyfriend. Taehyung was the only one who stood by my side , treated me like I'm the only being on this planet aside him . But , recently I've been ignoring him . The reason being , he has a girl he likes and when asked , he replied me with a joke . I mean like seriously? You don't behave like that to me boi ! And as short-tempered as I am , we fought over this issue .

"Oh sorry " , I pretended to not notice him , bowed and went on my way .

I wanna look at his face so bad , but ego's first . Brrr...

However , to my surprise he held my wrist , I turned back to look at him , " Taehyung , let me go ."

"No !", he pleaded .

"Taehyung , LET ME GO ! "

" Taehyung, let me go " , he mimicked.
"You're coming with me . I have had enough of your drama . It was just a small thing and you stopped talking to me 'cause of that?! Seriously? This is just you being stupid !", He raged out in a go .

" Me being stupid?", I scoffed ."It was you who hurt my feelings ."

"When did I even do that? If I don't tell you who I like , it doesn't mean you'd stop talking to me . That's ridiculous."

"Why do you think I brought those flowers that day ? I was freaking going to confess my feeling to you and what you did was first ignored me for a bitch and then came to me to tell you've  got someone you like . " , I cried out as I a tear escaped my eyes. I looked around to see people and realised that I've caught attention of quite a few people . Actually we have !

Jerking off my hand from his grip, I ran as fast as I could to my house , opened the lock and reached my bed , leaving behind Tae.
I cried my heart out until I heard a knock on the door .
[My parents died in a car accident when I was young , so I stayed with my aunt but an year before I shifted to Tae's house when he offered me the same .]

After a few knocks, Taehyung entered my room quietly and sat beside my bed .

"I'm sorry , I didn't know that . I didn't . " , he whispered , " Actually, that day I  just wanted to see your reaction . I've been in love with you since years ." My closed eyes shot opened and . "I thought how great it would be if you felt the same way as I did . It was never my intention to hurt you . Never. Hey , Shona ... look at me .", He tilted my head to face him , my red blood shot eyes met his . " I like you too . So please don't cry like that . It hurts to see you like this . It makes me remember of those times when I wasn't able to help you . It hurts here when you stop talking to me ." He took my hand and made me listen to his heartbeat which was thumping as loud as mine. Another tear escaped my eye.

"Hey ... ", He leaned in and I closed my eyes . " Please ... ", he said as he kissed me .

The second we parted , I missed those lips . I put my hands around his neck leaned in and kissed , his upper lip between mine and hands reaching the sides of my curve as things got intensified . I moaned as he slipped his hand under my shirt , his cold hands embracing my warm skin , his tongue feeling the insides of my mouth .
He stood up without leaving my hungry lips and got on top of me ....

"I love you ... " , I whispered as we broke the kiss panting .

" I love you too " , he kissed me back .
"Always and forever ".

A/n :
This is my first time writing a story like this . Actually I have never written anything in general . So, even if there's anything wrong or if  I am not able to cope up to your expectations , please understand that I still have a long way to go .

Also , if you like please read my other story ' Heylel' too . ( I know I'm shameless )

Thank you .