J-hope pt.1

Y/N POV :

"Wanna grab a coffee? ", That's all he said. I waited there for hours but he never came. He went away, away from all the people around him.

"Why don't you go and meet him for once ?" , B/F asked.

" I will but not now "

" It's for your own better "

Hmm... Was all I could reply.

His smile is contagious, whenever you see it, you can't help but fall in love . The way his eyes smile his face glamed up in shine.

" Hobi how's your trainee life going? ",I asked although I knew the pain he was going through.

" It's great "  , he lied again .

All these days he lied to me . He said he's okay , he said he's fine and is doing great but I knew all along he has always been lying to me . And that day too...

"Hey hobi , why don't we go to kingdom of dreams ? You like that place right ... so we'll have a small vacation over there . Just you and me . how does that sound ?"

"It sounds great but not now . I've a lot to do and I can't let those things to be pending "

" Oh... okay " 

"I'm gonna go now . bye ~ " , he kissed my cheeks and went .

Days later , he called me up ," Wanna grab a coffee ? "

I think I'll never be ready to do this . I won't be able to control my tears while looking at his grave . I just wanted to be with him , thats it . But loosing him that day when he called me up to grab a coffee after so long of his hardship has broken me from the inside .

He had always lied to me - his smile , his talks were all  lies and when he called me up to meet him ...

I don't want to visit his grave . I want to visit him ...

A/N:

I'm sorry for not updating for so long . I've been heck busy with my exams and still am . My phone has been taken so i only have access to net through PC but my dad doesnt allow me to use it . And, I'm kinda demotivated in writing stuffs right now so please try to understand . Once I'm over with my exams I'll make sure to update more and complete all the requests . Till then goodbye . ILY