Taehyung - fluff

Requested by : chugaminie

[ Thank you for the request. I hope you like it. Please give feedback ♡ ]

Δ  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  Δ

"You may now kiss the bride", the officiant spoke.

I payed attention to his dark orbs and his cheeky smile before he leaned in, grabbing my waist with his right hand and caressing my face with left as he cupped my lips with his, making it the heavenly godly moment.

"I love you, Y/N" ,Tae whispered on my lips. " I am officially yours now ".

Date back on 7 March of the last year, I confessed my feelings to my crush, Taehyung.
21 as I was, I frolicked around the house , immediately kicking away my shoes and bag to the couch. Leaping over on my bed with my face buried in the pillow and my mind internally screaming, I recollected the moment of my confession.

I stood there highly strung and even He was not helping me for the moment to gather up courage to speak up those 3 words. In the lecture room, as we stood alone, I broke up the silence when my lips breathed out a sigh.
" So what is it that you wanna tell me? ", he asked in an enthusiastic way; it felt as if he already knew what I was about to say and has been waiting for me to break the string of friendship." I-I like you a lot. It's not just that I started liking you now, but since my first year of high school when I saw you with the third years' playing basketball. I h-hope you accept my proposal", already accepting my fate of him rejecting my proposal, I looked him in the eye, my lips pressed in a thin line, toes going up and down as if I was on a swing, in nervousness making it seem like a high school confession. " I already know you like me. It was kinda late for me to realise it tho. I actually noticed you that day when we third years had to give freshers party to you guys, and you know it was delayed 'cause of certain someone ". " Jimin and suga! ", my voice suddenly raised higher as it felt much easier to communicate with him now than it did before when I was a kid. On realising what I just spoke, my hand suddenly flew up in the air to make my mouth shut, because that was just a secret among the boys and I got to know by some reliable sources.
"haha... Yeah, them", he continued, " just on that day I saw you trying to dance and struggling with the steps, it felt as if I saw a person doing Zumba dance for some weight loss. Well it was that moment that I started noticing you ". The point of realisation when your one of the most embarrassing moment actually becomes the one you now started liking it, hits me. " Long story short, I like you too. Let's date".

Those words echoed in my veins and nerve cells making me go crazy every second. His smile, the way he stood there, leaning towards the white board with hands in his pocket, the way he eye smiled at me, and the way he spoke those words, " it's Saturday and a holiday so, let's go on a date tomorrow. Shall we? " , and who was I to stop myself from not hanging out on a real date. "I'll pick you up. Give me your phone number". I looked at my phone while smiling like a retard and rolling on my bed screaming in extreme happiness. Maybe it was my first confession or my first date or even that I finally had my crush as a boyfriend on my birthday, I didn't know the reason behind it but my joy just became 10x that day. All of these moments became a thrilling rocket cracking in my stomach and eventually making me fall asleep.

We've had many ups and downs in our relationship, there was even a moment when this all would have never happened and we'd have broken apart because of some major trust issues created in our minds by a girl, but we still stood together. And now, remembering all these moments of how this all even started, it feels as if we just made our own love drama.