Jin

I was walking around the streets feeling perplexed and after  an hour of roaming, I found "Yoonji's cafe" . It was a recently opened cafe and how can I leave a place like that unvisited ? But to add an extra spice to my visit, my friends have dared me to embarrass myself in front of the owner.

As I had heard, the owner of the cafe was a savage lady who tolerated no nuisance and me dancing ' new face ' in front of her was a high point to that.

Just when I was about to enter the cafe somebody pulled me into a car. This happened so fast that it took me a whole minute to analyse what happened to me. On realising that I was abducted by some stranger, I made a shout but was made shut by the two people dressed in black when they kept a handkerchief on my mouth knocking me out.

I opened my eyes and a striking pain caused due to the sudden exposure to light made me shut them back. After a while of adjusting to the lighting, I reopened them and saw seven people standing in front of me. Among those seven people, I saw a familiar face.

" Jungkook? " , I asked in utter shock and disbelief. " What are you doing here?  And why am I tied up?  What is this going on?  "

Jungkook stayed silent for he was the one who gave me the dare of dancing at the cafe . " Who are these guys? Will you answer me! "

Suddenly from the middle a tall guy with broad shoulders approached me, " My My... What will he tell you, let me explain this . I'm Jin , the leader of the mafia group BTS and you being kidnapped was all my plan. Jungkook works under me and so are the other members. The cafe is owned by Yoongi, the blonde hair guy and he dresses up as Yoonji. " I looked to his right to see yoongi and there,  he was right! Their faces are similar too. He looks just like that lady I saw in the pic of the cafe during an advertisement.

" Namjoon, the grey haired guy, the mastermind behind the plan likes to cut onions . Would you like to have some? "

" So he's a cook? " , I asked.

"No. Just a trainee. "

" O-oh... but why am I here and who really are you? " , I asked still doubting myself whether it was a reality or not.

" You don't know me?  I'm worldwide handsome. ", he spoke.

" Handsome guy man~ " , a red haired boy with fuller lips spoke.

" Okay Mr.  Worldwide handsome but why am I here? "

" He wants to confess to you ", jungkook shouted. They all then ran away just like a kid running away from her omma.

" What is it? ", I asked.

"Okay so I know that you speak a lot. So today I won't let you speak before I do thereby I am taping your mouth. "

"what the hell you can't do- ummm" ,he duct tapped my mouth . I tried to speak but all my efforts went in vain.

" do you remember the time when you went to mall last month and you bumped into someone , it was me. That was the day when I first met you and from that day onwards I started liking you. I always felt somewhat attracted by your aura-"

"Umm!!! " , I struggled hard to open the rope. I wanted to speak something cause I knew what was going to happen.

" There's no use doing that "

This freak!

"Where was I?  Um... Ya. So as I was saying I felt attracted by your aura... "

Why the heck is this person not letting me go. OMG at least he could let me speak.

He kept on babbling latter on...

"and I love you. Will you go out with me?  " , he spoke.

Just as he removed the duct tape, I hissed in pain, " what the heck!  It hurts you moron. "

"Sorry... But will you go out with me?  ", he repeated.

"Joke on you. I'm gay "

A/N:
This is a poorly written chapter. I am currently in middle of my exams and due to overwork, my mind has stopped working. I'm lacking ideas. The previous chapter of Jimin,  the story was so predictable and I myself isn't happy right now with the way I'm writing. I'll try to improve once I'm done with my examination.

And also I was thinking on writing a new book. It will be a high school love story so if you want please comment and with which bts member.

Have a nice day ~