Part 8

The three girls were searching Ninjago. Nya and Skylor were on their dragons and Pixal was searching the ground with, Zane and Cole in strollers, sleeping, seeing as it was too dangerous to leave them alone.

"Hey, Nya! Hey Sky!" Pixal said, on the phone (with Nya and Skylor)

"Hey Pix! Found anything?" Nya said.

"No, but I have an idea. I placed a tracking device on the ninja, so we should be able to find them. One problem, if there is no connection, I can't reach them"

"Better than nothing!" Said Skylor, "lets get back to the air-gitzu temple!"

Skylor and Nya landed near Pixal, and she jumped up with Nya. Skylor took Zane and Cole in her arms, and flew of. They arrived at the temple, and Pixal ran into the computer room. Nya and Sky tried to calm down Zane and Cole, but they already knew something wasn't right.

SKYLOR'S POV
God, if you can hear me, please make sure Kai, Jay and Lloyd are ok. Why do we always have to be in these situations! Agh!!

"Sky, do you have any idea who that girl was?" Nya asked me, giving up on calming Cole and Zane.

"Who?" I said.

"The girl who knocked us out? She feels familiar" Nya said.

"Come to think of it, yeah! She feels familiar." I stoped to think. She had a purple cloak and midnight black hair. She summoned a tornado, I think. There's only one person who I know can do that, but it can't be.

"Sky, do you think, there's a slight chance that it could have be-" Nya got cut of by Pixal.

"I FOUND THEM! COME ON LETS GO!" Pixal yelled, running through the living room. Me and Nya grabbed Cole and Zane, and jumped in the radar jet.