Chapter 10

Skylor slowly opened her eyes. She was attacked with a blinding light.

"AGH!" She said, covering her eyes. She tried opening them again, and saw a body peering over her!

"She's Up!" The person yelled. Skylor heard another voice, but couldn't hear exactly what she said. Then, Skylor realized something.

"NYA! PIXAL! WHERE ARE KAI, JAY, AND LLOYD?!" She said in a panic. She jumped up so suddenly, Nya fell backward.

"Agh. I have NO idea! We already tried going back to where they used to be, but they're gone! And the tracking system doesn't work anymore!" She (Nya) sighed, "there's more, but it ain't good."

"It is indeed bad news. We have a lot at stake now." Said Pixal, bringing 2 cups of water. she handed them to Sky and Nya.

"Thanks, Pix. And, go ahead. The world is bad enough," Skylor said.

"Well, 1) We HAVE to guess who that girl was (the one that stole Kai, Jay, and Lloyd) and 2) She took Zane and Cole!" Nya exclaimed,"How do we tell! I mean, she has only given us a few clues!"

"Well, we could just sneak in. As soon as we find where she is, of course" Skylor said. For a while, they sat around, brainstorming ideas. There were a lot of "I GOT IT!"s and "Never mind"s.

?????'s POV

Perfect! They won't be able to tell who or what I am!

'Don't do this!' Said a voice in the back of my head. 'We all know your better than this!'

"QUIET! You know nothing about me, or what I am! I have changed!" I yelled to myself. My plan was finally coming together, perfectly. Without the ninja, those girls are hopeless! As soon as I use my machine to suck out their powers, I can get revenge! I can't wait! Hehe! I realise I still have my hood and bandana on. I but my hood back to reveal two ponytails. One blonde and the other black, completely even. I take my bandana off, to show my violet eyes.

___________________________________________________________

Sorry this was short, I had a little writers block at the end. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this! It's 10 am for me, so I'm so bored. Anyway, hope you guys are having a better day than me! <3

Edit: HELLO. I changed it up a bit. That's all!!