Part 7

No ones POV

"Guys, we have to feed these guys now. And how will we do that?" Skylor sighed. Pixal had finished researching any threats, but couldn't find any. Nya had been looking after the kiddos and Skylor had been helping. The time was 5:30, and they realised, that the babies need food.

"well, Pixal, you take Zane," Commanded Nya "I'll take Cole and Jay, and Skylor you take Lloyd and Kai, ok?"

"Why does Pixal only have to look after one?" Skylor complained

"Droid and droid. Plus, we have more experience. No offence Pix" Nya said.

"It's alright. I do believe droid and droid is a good idea" Pixal replied, "Although, I have always wanted a little baby to take care of"

"Aww! I'll go get the food, you guys play with the ninja for a bit" Skylor said, as she went to get the baby food.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KAILOR! ^v^

"Phew! Last one is done!" Sighed Nya, as she cleaned the last bowl. The girls had just finished cleaning the baby ninja's mess. It was a lot of mess. (Mostly) Made by Kai. 

"Agh! I feel bad for your parents!" Skylor joked. Nya smiled

"Same. Kai must of been a handful!" She said "But he is pretty adorable!"

"He's almost as cute as he is noma-" Skylor stopped talking, as she realized what she had said.

"Soooooo, you still like him, eh?" Nya nudged Skylor. 

"I mean, I geu-" Skylor got cut of. Pixal had been checking up on the babies, while researching. 

"NYA, SKYLOR! I HAVE A PROBLEM!" Pixal yelled from the living room. Nya and Skylor ran into the living room. 

"Whats the matter?" Nya asked. 

"Kai, Jay and Lloyd have been kidnapped! I went to grab something from the baby room, but when i came back, they were gone!" Pixal said, with a worried expression. 

"Don't worry! We will get them back!" reassured Skylor.

"Also, I have some terrible news." Pixal said, "If they don't receive the tea in time, then they will stay like babies and grow from the begging"

MEANWHILE!! ???'s POV 

"Oh, there's no need to worry!" I said, with an evil grin.  Oh, the plan was going perfectly! The ninja are little kids, those girls have no idea where I am, and I have Kai, Jay and Lloyd! 

"I WANT SISSA!" Cried Kai. He was SUCH a handfull! I would of given him back if I could. But I can't! 

"I WANT CANDY!!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!" Yelled Lloyd. Scratch what I said about kai. LLOYD is the worst. Always yelling for candy and whatnot. Ugh! I just need to suck their powers out, and then I can return them. Cant wait! We finally arrived at my lovely hideout. Now, all I need is they powers!