Chapter 12

SKYLOR'S POV

As soon as we landed we made a small shelter. We all chose jobs to do, and started straight away. Nya was to set up a comfortable camping ground and Pixal had to continue finding the location of the villain. I had to find food, as I was the only one that could ruthlessly kill animals for food, living on a deserted island most of my life. I grabbed my crossbow, my phone and portable wifi, just in case for emergencies and settled off.

NO ONES POV

Skylor put on her mask and jumped into one of the trees. She turned herself invisible with Paleman's power, and jumped around the trees. She waited a long time, but no animals appeared. So she set up a trap, and hid in a tree near by. She sat there and sighed, a really long sigh.

"This place looks like where you would teach me, mom" she said to herself, looking up into the sky. "Where you taught me how to survive in the woods. I remember everything"

FLASHBACK

A younger version of Skylor, maybe 7 or 8, ran through in a huge forest. She jumped onto a tree branch and turned Invisible. Everything was silent.

"Boo!" Someone said. The person that said that was hung upside down from a tree branch above the one Sky was sat on. She looked almost exactly like Young Skylor, just as a 20 year old.

"Ahhh!" Young Skylor yelped, while she fell backwards.

"Gotcha!" The woman said, as she managed to use lightning fast speed, climb down and catch Skylor before she broke her spine.

"Mom! If you hadn't scared me I wouldn't have fallen!" Little Skylor pouted.

"But darling, if I hadn't surprised you, I would be able to teach you today's lesson!" The woman, who appeared to be Skylor's mother, said.

"And what's that?" Young Skylor asked, curiously.

"Never let your guard down! Something can happen, even when you least expect it!" Skylor's mother said, while putting the young child on her shoulders.

"Mom, if you don't know what's going to happen, what's the point?" Skylor asked.

"Well, Sky! That's what's so great about life! It's full of surprises!" Skylor's mother said.

CHANGE TO A DIFFERENT MEMORY

"CHEN!" Skylor's mother yelled, "YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD STOP ALL OF THIS STUPID NONSENSE" She yelled, while pointing at the staff and book of spells.

"It's nothing!" Chen said, not facing her, but reading news.

"CHEN. LISTEN TO ME!" Skylor's mother yelled. It was super late in the evening, but young Skylor had woken up due to the noise. She watched from the upstairs balcony.

"Dear, it's fine!" He said again, not looking up from his paper.

"UGH! I WILL F-" Skylor's mother stopped mid-sentence, as she noticed Skylor, in the corner of her eye.

"I-I guess you're right Chen. Good night," Skylor's mother said, in a monotone voice. She climbed up the stairs to Skylor, who knew hiding was a useless idea.

"Hi mom," Skylor said.

"Darling, what are you doing up at this time!" Skylor's mother said, half-laughing.

"Um.... I was.... hungry!" Skylor said.

"Ahhh well, touché! No eating after 9!" Sky's mum said. She picked Sky up, and tucked her into her bed.

"Now, don't get out of bed! Got to sleep!" Skylor's Mom said. This was the last time she was seen.....

—————————
Hi! I updated again, and soon! Mainly because I need to work on Ninjago Truth Or Dare and my holiday specials! I'm writing them early so I don't have to do it on Christmas! Anyway, hope your having a great day! 😊❤️🍪