[4]

On the following days Lisa became a good friend of the three other girls. Even Jennie wasn't as rude like she was at the first days. The blonde found out that she is pretty famous in school for her beauty, but Lisa thought that the look isn't everything. She really liked her her self-confident but cute character. She wasn't shy, no, she was quite brave in contrast to Lisa. And she had a lot of talents. The younger girl liked many things about Jennie.

Lisa

Yayy, today's my first dancing lesson in Korea. I'm so excited, I heard that dancing schools here are very good a perfectioning the dances. Maybe someone from my school will be there? I don't know. Oh, the dancing school is already over there. I'm heading inside and already hear all types of music from ballet to hip hop. Where do I have to go? Oh, there's a familiar face entering the house. Wait, isn't it... it's Jennie!

"Unnie, Unnie! Are you here too?" I'm shouting. She's turning around, giving me a smile and walking towards me. Woah, wasn't expecting that. Wait, am I blushing?! I have to hide my face. Just look down. "Why are you looking at the floor, Lisa? Are you okay?" Jennie asked me. Her rudeness has completely dissapeared. What happened to her? It's extremely cute.

My blush has gone away, well I thought it has. "Oh my god, do you have a fever?" "Uhh... no, it's just very hot in here heheheh..." Why am I so nervous? It's just Jennie. Calm down Lisa, calm down. She's already staring at me with a curious look.

"Do you know where the hip hop room is? Can you please show me?"
"Yeah sure, I have lessons there too." she answers nicely. "Let's go there together." Luckily someone I know is in the dancing school too. It would have been a bit boring if I was alone.

-----
Thank you all for reading and voting, it made me really happy!