[7]

Completely soaked in rain Lisa returned home, went up to the living room and saw her parents watching TV.

"Mom, dad, I'm home!"
Both of them said hello without even looking at her her. They didn't see her wet hair or care why she came back that late. They don't care how her first dance lesson went. They don't ask how her day was. They never care about her life, they even dragged her only daughter with her all the way to Korea against her will.

Well, she actually likes the culture in Korea and she likes things like the dance schools and so on but she only wanted to go to another school and not to another country. She only joined her parents because it was their dream.

The young girl went upstairs to her room threw her sports bag in a corner and laid down on her bed. She was really confused about what happened a few hours before.

lisa's thoughts

"Damn, why did I remember Dalika today? That was like years ago. I almost started to cry. I'm a fool. Jennie must also think that of me. Ughh.."

thoughts end

She didn't know what to do. She already knew that she will have a crush on the older girl after some time. She just couldn't get the 'gaylisa' out of her, it was a part of her. And then everyone would find out and they would start bullying her again like in Thailand.

Now she was laying on her belly with her face on her pillow.
She desperately sighted and thought
"Guess I'll have to keep distance with Jennie to avoid that this will happen again. That would be the best for everyone."