[8]

🔝You can listen to this while reading (Outro: Tear - BTS)

The next day Jennie went to school one hour before it started. Lisa was on her mind, she thought about why the younger girl just left and didn't go on her phone while Jennie was calling her.

She arrived at school quite fast, yet she could already hear loud music from the gym, which was close to the entrance. She thought, that sport lessons of her class began already, but it was way too early. Curiously she was walking towards the door to see why the music was played in there. It was music you could dance to, fast but full of rhythm and a bit of a melody.

Jennie was peeking through the door and who was there? It was the Thai blonde girl whose body was controlled by the beat of the music. The older girl was stunned, her dancing was freestyle and it was full of power and emotion, the bass was leading her. Jennie couldn't take her eyes off Lisa's body, her movements were truly amazing. It was much different from how she danced at the dance school, it was way better because it was her own style, she was free.

"Lisa?" Jennie said.
The younger girl was a bit startled and looked at the Jennie with an embarrassed look on her face. She grabbed her bag quickly and wanted to leave, but the brunette girl grabbed her by her wrist.
"Lisa.." the Korean girl said again in a louder tone.
"What?" the blonde haired girl answered while turning around. Jennie was looking at the ground.
"Tell me, why did you just leave yesterday without even explaining? Why didn't you answer your phone? I was worried about you!"
Now she looked directly into Lisa's eyes, but she looked away. "It's none of your business."
Lisa got loose from Jennie's grip and ran away.

"Why is she leaving again, what am I always doing wrong..."

--
I'm so sorry for not updating for so long.. I had no time and no ideas, but we're getting more and more Jenlisa moments recently and by that I'm getting more ideas. I hope I don't have to dissapoint you again. Thanks to all those people who are commenting and waiting for new chapters, I love you <3