[5]

Jennie and I had a lot of fun dancing together, slowly I'm getting to know her better. I realized she really has a lot of talents, I was really impressed when I heard that she sings.

A few minutes later when we left the dance studio, it started raining and we ran into the nearest coffee shop. We decided to take a seat and order a coffee. Right now we're just looking outside the windows, watching the raindrops running down the clear glass.

"I'm glad I got to know you better." I said to Jennie. "You're amazing." I really think she is. My friend just kept watching the raindrops and answered "Thank you, you're amazing too I think." I'm blushing again. Why do I keep blushing today? Well, who wouldn't blush talking to this cute, beautiful girl? Wait, no! I can't fall for her! I will just get bullied again like in Thailand...

throwback

Yayy, school is over. Finally I have got enough confidence to tell my crush I love her. Well, it's a girl but love is love, isn't it? There she is.
"Dalika! I have something to tell you." Her friends are standing beside her, but I don't care. "I wanted to tell you something for so long now. I like you very very much and I have have a question. Dalika, wanna be my girlfriend?"
Full of hope I'm looking into her blue eyes but she's only saying "Ew no, you're a girl. Leave, what do you want from me?". My heart is shattering into thousands of pieces and I'm falling to my knees. All the pupils are laughing at me and are shouting "Gaylisa! Gaylisa! Hahahahaha!" Tears are running down all over my face while my eyesight became blurry. Why... why... NOOO!

throwback end

"Lisa are you okay? You're eyes are watery. What are you thinking of?"
"NOTHING!", I'm suddenly shouting. Oh that was to loud, everybody's just staring at us. "Uhmm okay? Look, the sun came out and it stopped raining, we can go home now." "Okay, see ya tomorrow." I'm telling her running out of the coffee shop.