Chapter 15: A Leadoff Havoc

Theio grin widder while plotting the coded message. It would be fun if the code will be very simple and easy but with an astounding twist. He then stated,

19-4-7-11-3-30

GACESERINE

"'Yan lang po ba?" Simplicio asked. He shook his head in reply.

"Not yet, it should be followed by this." ani nito sabay abot ng isang piraso ng papel, who have scribed letters.

"That will do." Said he, who envisioned the grimace face one of their archenemy would be.

Paalis na sana siya nang biglang tumunog ang telepono ng IT department. One of the IT expert, picked it up. Tinignan lamang ito ni Theio na naghihintay ng magandang balita.

"Mr. Mozera," his secretary meddle in. "You have a phone ca—"

"Sir, it says she wants to talk with you. Privately." Ani ng IT employee na sumagot kanina sa telepono. Napasimangot naman si Brezette dahil sa pagputol ng kanya sanang sasabihin.

Theio couldn't help but quirked his eyebrows. She? He went near the telephone, asking who is she.

"It's me Georgina, don't tell me you've forgotten your aesthetic aunt?" The woman on the line said. Despite of the sudden call, he remain to be composed.

"Oh, the word aesthetic makes me promptly puked." She chuckled upon hearing his not-so-called-joke.

"Theio meet me at your house, I have something important to discuss. Now," at walang pasabing ibinaba ito ng kabilang linya. Without having the idea what might it be, he immediately turn around.

"Ms. Damian please take in charge."

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I have a reunion to attend." He shortly replied and went off.

REDSABER COMPANY

Erin who's sitting in her swivel chair the whole time is pique by the sudden faint noise her computer made. It is a message from someone anonymous.

"I swear to gods, boredom will be the death of me," Ila exclaimed as a matter of fact. "As for you Erin, sitting there for hours, will be."

Tila 'di narinig ni Erin ang mga sinasabi ng kaibigan. She opened the message who turns out to be a series of numbers followed by a word. Hindi niya napansin na lumapit pala si Ila sa kanyang kinaroroonan.

"19-4-7-11-3-30? Ano 'yan?" Ila asked. They both have the same question, itching a curious face.

"Gacese—"

"Shh Ila! This might be a code." Ila rolled her eyes, of course it is a code. She muttered.

"I heard that." Napa-tsked na lamang si Ila. Though nagseryoso ulit, they both know that those numbers are shouting to their faces what they mean.

"I hate math," Erin said "They always make things complicated."

"Shut that off will you? It's a sore in the eye." Napailing si Erin sa tinuran nito. Kahit kailan talaga ay walang habas ang dila nito magsalita.

"This is just numbers, and numbers are the language of math. Kaya natin 'to." Ila chuckled upon hearing Erin's encouragement to herself.

Both girls eyed the screen, a moment of seconds Ila knew what could the numbers meant.

"Fibbonaci sequence! Try it Erin," ani nito sabay tapik sa balikat ng dalaga.

"Okay," Erin moved the mouse, then pointed it's arrow in the space provided and began typing, "Fibbonaci Sequence"