Chapter 17: The Soul Mist

For a split second Theio felt the eeriest feeling he could feel. He pat his Aunt's head and said, "Don't worry, Georgina."

Medyo nainis naman si Georgina sa ginawa niya, he should respect her. She thought.

"Anong Georgina?" She poked Theio's forehead, napa-ouch naman ito. "You remind me of someone, kid."

"Care to tell me whom?"

"Gazarene, darling." Theio flicked a shock expression, but quickly regain himself.

"Why him? Mas kamukha ko naman si Papa," sa pagkakataong ito si Georgina naman ang napahinto. "Anak n'ya ako diba?"

"Son, my brothers are identical twins. You look like Gazi more than Gali, 'cause you don't look dishelved like your father." Medyo kinakabahan ngayon si Georgina, ba't ba kasi napunta don ang usapan? Ani nito sa sarili.

Nagpunta si Theio sa kusina upang maghanda ng makakain, mag hahapunan na rin kasi. He asked his aunt what she wants for dinner, unfortunately she wants carbonara and he doesn't know how to cook that one. He fetch up his phone and dial his secretary's number.

"Theio? May problema ba?" His auntie asked. He waved his hand and answer the call.

"Mr. Mozera?"

"Where are you?" He asked pacing back and forth.

"Shop. Why?"

"Who's that Theio?" Napatigil naman si Theio sa kalalakad. "Are you talking to your girlfriend?" Teasing her nephew is a fun sight, silly her.

"W-hat? No!" Nabalik ang attention niya sa phone, he's still on call. "Come over to my house and bring lasagna and carbonara." At agad niyang binaba ang tawag.

"Rude," Georgina said unconciously. "Just like Gazi."

Theio subsided the comment, she keeps on bringing that up eventually.

"Lets just wait for Brezette to come over. May kukunin lang ako sa itaas."

He went upstairs to get his laptop. If there is one thing he holds the most, it is his laptop. Parang 'di niya kaya na wala siyang laptop, it has everything he needs and secure everything he have.

When the doorbell rang, he immediately go downstairs. He know something fuss will happen, kilala niya ang Auntie niya she would probably interrogate his secretary about the 'his-girlfriend-thing'.

And he wasn't wrong.

"Oh, you must be my son's girlfriend." Mabilis pa sa alas kuwatro ang pagtanggi ni Brezette.

"Hindi po, ma'am. I'm his—" pero bago niya sabihin na sekretarya lamang siya, Theio drag her inside.

"Where's the food?"

Brezette, who's a little bit offended from his move earlier, smash the paper bag on Theio's face.

"Ayan. Bayad ko?" And she lay her hand under his face. "You should at least order in a fastfood chain, mister. 'Di ako delivery man."

"My aunt's hungry, I don't want her to starve. At ikaw lang ang kilala kong mabilis umaksyon," she was about to retort, "take that as a compliment."

A moment of silence. Until Georgina broke the cold silence with a unearthly laugh.

"Am I seeing Galenzo and Czeia?" Hindi n'ya talaga napigilang ibulaslas ang kanyang naiisip. She's laughing real hard and looks like she's crying.

"What?" Theio asked. His aunt is driving his sanity wild. Kung anu-ano na lamang ang sinasabi nito.

"You remind me so much of my brothers. Gods. You really are a Mozera," lumapit siya sa kanila at agad na kinuha ang paper bag na may lamang pagkain. "Thank you, Young lady." She wink at Brezette.