Three: The Orphanage

A/n: I hope you like this new update! I hope you do listen to the song entitled: Magpakailanman (Forever). It's one of my favorite songs.

Arima Kousei began walking between Agent Hana and Agent Thea when they arrived at the orphanage

Arima Kousei began walking between Agent Hana and Agent Thea when they arrived at the orphanage. After they entered the small institution, it kept dawning inside him that he has no parents to take care of him already which hurts him terribly.

Agent Thea noticed that his ward was true to her words about Kousei. He really is still in so much pain. He is still suffering. Even so, they wished that he will be able to actually move on for a few weeks.

Most of the kids that they are taking care of were the same as him. They all lost their parents too early in their lives or abandoned but at that time, they actually still don't know how much pain he truly does hide inside him. All of them start in so much sadness but after a while, they move on in life and live happily among fellow orphans. They actually go and take care of each other.

The private orphanage was named Tokyo Red Sun Orphanage. Most of the kids were temporarily kept in the orphanage for a while.

The three of them soon stopped walking in front of a room that looks like a classroom since there are single chairs with tables attached to them and a whiteboard. They all went inside and after a while, Agent Hana smiled at the kids.

The kids were mostly aged five to seventeen years old, male and female. They only take those minor kids who are abandoned by their own parents or their parents are both dead.

Kousei stared up at the other kids in front of him and wondered if they are really orphans.

Why are they wearing a smile? Aren't they sad that they don't have parents anymore? Are they happy that they are orphans now?

One of the kids recognized him. It was Nakamura Sara, 13 years old.
Her parents both died due to it that his uncle murdered them when she was only eleven. She was definitely in trauma as well when she was brought in the orphanage but due to the effort of the psychologists who took care of her, she was able to move on and accept her dark past. She actually wishes and dreams to also become a counselor or a doctor as well as she was inspired by the people who gave comfort to her. Her brown, small eyes sparkled. "Ma'am! Is he here to visit us? My parents usually bring me around in his competitions before. He's a famous musician."

Kousei looked down and clenched his fists. "No. He isn't here to visit us," Agent Hana answered them.

"Then, why is he here?" Mikoto asked. He has short, black hair, round, black eyes and small lips. His mother abandoned him in front of the orphanage before. In the beginning, he was being visited until she slowly stopped it.

"You're one of the eldest here, Mikoto and I believe you still don't have any roommate, right?" Agent Thea asked him. Her words gave a clue to the twenty children gathered around. The boy, Arima Kousei is the same as them. He is already an orphan.