Four: Where is Kousei?

A/n: Don't forget to vote and comment!

...

Kousei woke up the next day inside the clinic. He also found Agent Hana beside him. "Where am I?" he asked himself. He tried to move his right wrist which is covered by a gauze but his wrist hurt so much.

Agent Hana felt that he had already woken up and so, she stood up to talk to him.

"How are you feeling, Kousei?" she asked him.

Kousei stared at her. "Where am I? I don't feel good."

"You're in the clinic. Mikoto found you bleeding and so, he quickly called us to save you," she answered him. "Why did you cut your wrist, Kousei?"

"I lost everything," he cried.

Agent Hana pitied the boy and so, he held his own right hand. "Please, Arima Kousei. There are people who can help you move on. I know how hard to lose parents."

He stared back at her and screamed, "No! You don't understand! My mom hated me! My father never stayed long at home and only thought about working! Kaori... Kaori lied at me! I thought I was Friend A! She's a liar! They... They never thought about me!"

His heart is racing so hard as he kept on crying on his bed and so, Agent Hana had no choice but to hug him. "Kousei... Kousei... All of those people, I know and I'm sure they loved you!"

"Then why are they all gone now? Why did they leave me alone?" he cried. "I want to die to finish my suffering. I hate living without them! I don't want to live in a world without everyone I love!"

She let him cry on her chest and after a few seconds, he stopped crying and fell back asleep.

Agent Hana pity him so much since she remembers how much pain she also experienced when she lost her mother in an accident. She also tried to kill herself before but with the help of some of her relatives, she was able to move on.

She also understands the reason why Kousei tried to kill himself. He has no known other relatives. He feels like after the death of his father, he had no other blood relatives already.

Agent Thea went inside the clinic soon after and so, she asked her, "How long will he stay here? Didn't Seto Hiroko promised to request an adoption to him?"

"The request for adoption is in process already, Agent Hana. We don't know how long he will stay here," she told her.

...

Tsubaki woke up the next day and of course, she always look at Kousei's old house and noticed something different. The house was too quiet when she went home after school and so, she chose to knock on his old home after she organized herself but no one answered her. She opened it herself and entered the house. She went straight at Kousei's room after that.

She was definitely surprised to see that he isn't even home and the house seemed deserted.

"Kousei? Where is Kousei?" she asked as he kept on looking for him inside the house but she couldn't find him anywhere. She wants to believe that Kousei had already gone to school even if she saw that his cabinet is also empty.

She was about to leave when she was met by Seto Hiroko at the piano room. Of course, she was shocked to see her at Kousei's old home.

"Why are you here, Tsubaki?" she asked.

Tsubaki was already crying at that time. "Kousei. Where is he?" she asked her.

Seto Hiroko breathed in and out. The truth will definitely hurt her and so, before she informed her about where Kousei is now, she embraced her.