Extra Chapter: Honeymoon (R- 18)

A/n: Well, someone requested this chapter anyway, so I'll make this one. This chapter is R-18. Reader discretion is advised.

Emi couldn't stop staring at Kousei's muscular figure under the very lit room while he was looking for some kind of device at the cabinets

Emi couldn't stop staring at Kousei's muscular figure under the very lit room while he was looking for some kind of device at the cabinets. The hotel room where they're spending their honeymoon was filled with roses, lamps, and three candelabras. She knew at that time that it was worth marrying him since he may not be an Arima anymore but he was still able to become a prominent figure in Japan as he was able to rise as not just a piano prodigy but one of the finest pianists in Japan that the world had ever seen.

"Ah!" Kousei said. "I found it!"

He took a dildo and a vibrator from his cabinet. Those were newly bought devices and he's definitely excited to use it on his wife. He was looking forward in seeing his wife writhe in excitement and cry for his mercy.

"Are you seriously going to place those on me?" Emi gulped. "It won't fit on me."

Her eyes were wide as she was staring at the synthetic sex toys. At first, she was excited to finally let go of herself and reveal her naked body in front Kousei but after a while, she was slowly getting nervous in every minute.

"I'm sure you'll be pleasured when I place this on you," he whispered into her ears and his hands began to massage her breasts making her moan. "You took your clothes on your own. It's our honeymoon. No need to be shy."

"I'm nervous," she told him as Kousei's lips caress her neck making her open her legs wide allowing Kousei to finally touch her sensitive buds. "Put it in. I'm ready for the pain."

Kousei began inserting the dildo inside Emi's ass. While he was watching her ass widen, Emi held on Kousei's shoulders as she could feel the coldness of the synthetic plastic entering one of her holes. It was painful and she was trying her best to suppress her tears. She can't believe that in when it comes to sex, her husband would love doing it rough.

"It hurts! Kousei!" she screamed. "Take it off me!"

"Try to endure the pain, Emi!" he screamed at her. "You'll find the feeling pleasurable soon."

Emi began to get her legs off Kousei but he held her wrists tight. "Please don't take my virginity this rough. I'm begging you. Be good to me. How'd you learn this, anyway?"

"I'm a musician but I'm still a boy," he answered her. "There's always a time that I had watched a few sex tapes and researched how to please wives."

"You're definitely enjoying seeing me in pain," Emi commented as Kousei kneel beneath her. "What are you planning?"

Kousei didn't need to explain as his tongue began ravaging her insides making Emi feel as if a powerful electricity enter her nerves making her crumple and sit up. He continued lapping on her vagina and tasting her sweet and salty liquids. She widened her legs more as she just allow him to abuse her vagina. The dildo on her ass also gave her a lot of pleasure as if there were two people enjoying her.

"Ahh! AH! AHHHH!" screamed Emi while she was massaging her nipples and began to lie down at the edge of her bed. "Kousei! You're such a great man!"

After he was done lapping her vagina, he watched her cum leak out of her sacred hole. While she was lying down her bed and breathing fast, she thought Kousei's advances had already stopped. Kousei's not done yet, most of all, his rod was obviously in an upwards manner that meant that he's sexually active that moment. She sat at her bed again and in her surprise, she felt cold chains being placed on her feet.

"What are you doing?" she asked Kousei. "What's the chains for?"

"You'll see," he told her as he had lubricated her vagina with some cold lubricator making her moan loudly. Then, another synthetic plastic rod enter her vagina. As it was her sacred hole and to have a foreign object entering it, the sensation was very new. She wanted him to stop but at the way he was placing the vibrator deep inside her, she couldn't stop the pain and pleasure that's being introduced to her. "How is it, Emi?"

"Please... re... ahhh! Remove...," Emi and Kousei's eyes met. "I don't know."

Kousei smiled at the time the vibrator was already placed deep inside her and she was getting more and more gorgeous. He watched her legs close and open as she try to endure the pleasurable glitters and sparks inside her. "I'm currently pleasuring you. You'll have to pleasure me too."

"How?" Emi asked him. "Tell me."

Kousei walked closer to her and guided her hands to go to his rod which made Emi blush. The heat on her hands already made him moan. He had also reached another vibrator and placed it on his own ass as he made his wife massage her rod and soon, the whole room began to smell weird due to their flowing juices. "Ahhhh... That's great, Emi! Just continue doing that!"

Emi and Kousei hasn't stopped pleasuring themselves that night. They always kiss, flick each other's buds and soon, they knew that it was time for them to join as one. He removed the sex toys on himself and at Emi. The emptiness began to surprise her but it was soon replaced by something softer and hotter which made her gag on her own saliva but luckily, she was able to swallow it.

"I know it's painful, Emi," he told her as he felt himself break her hymen. He laid her down the bed while both of their legs are intertwined. "You'll be fine and the only thing you'd say is my name."

"Just get on with it!" screamed Emi. "I'll get used to this. We need to do this so we can have children, after all!"

Kousei began to push in inside Emi's tight sensitive bud. His hands tightened on her waist as he try his best to place his rod inside her hole. "You're tight!"

"Carry on, Kousei!" Emi told him as her hands are clenched together. "Ahhh! AHHHH!!! Ghhhrrrggg! Ahhh! Ah!"

A few more moments on and his whole rod's inside her vagina already making the two of them smile. They could feel each other as one. They're connected and they can't believe that there will come a time they would feel pain and pleasure together. Emi sat down making his rod go deeper inside her but it wasn't something she bothered to complain about. As they're connected and Kousei began to move his hips up and down, their lips were doing the same thing.

Up and down. Right and left.

The only sounds they could hear together were their rough skin prodding, prancing, and pressing each other. Their eyes were closed and together, they were in cloud nine. Their chests touch each other tighter as Kousei hug her more while Emi reached for more making their kiss deeper. Both of them tasted each other's lips and the rosy scent they both emit made everything perfect for them.

At the time Kousei knew that he was about to be in his limit, Emi had felt the same. It was also a surprise to him that after he had cummed deep inside her making her eyes open wide as she saw fireworks in display, he had forgotten to use protection.

"I forgot to use contraceptives," Kousei admitted to her as he remove his flat rod deep inside her. "Was that okay? I really feel tired, now."

"We're here to make a child," Emi reminded him as she also began to silently cum. "That's not needed."

Kousei carried her and helped her stand up. He's sure that his wife will have a hard time walking because of what he did to her that day. She's sure to feel her insides burn and bruised up. "Let's go and clean ourselves out."

"I love you, Kousei," Emi told him. "We'll have to keep doing this."

Kousei kissed her forehead. "I love you, too."

...

A/n: Three months later, Emi got pregnant to a baby boy they named 'Hiroshi' and they lived happily ever after...