Chapter 2 p.1

The demon kings were already in school.There is no one since they decided to come to school early so no one will interrupt.But soon,6 males enter.The demons had a frown on their faces but soon disappear when they saw who it was.6 cute boys...walking in together talking about stuff."Come on!Please~"The guy with lots of eyeliner started whining to a cute short guy with heart shape lips.The heart shape lip guy ignore him."Please cook bacons~"The guy with lots of eyeliner still whine."Guys I'll get going...I can't stand Baekhyun..."The heart shape lip guy said and walk away with the guy name Baekhyun behind."Excuse me...?"Kai and Chanyeol walked forward to them."Yes?You guys seem new!"The heart shape lip guy said."Ah yes!We are new!Umm...This our schedule...which Class do we go to?"Chanyeol ask."Oh!same class as both of us!"Baekhyun said squealing."Mind him..."The heart shape lip guy said."I'm Do KyungSoo!But call you can call me D.O instead and this guy beside me is Byun BaekHyun!"The heart shape lip guy or D.O introduced."I'm Kim Jongin but I like people to call me Kai!This is Park Chanyeol!"Kai introduced."Follow us!"Baekhyun said and pulled D.O with him."They seem interesting!"Kai whispered to Chanyeol."I know right!"Chanyeol agreed and followed the two boys to their classrooms.