Chapter 9

Suho hop off the car and was welcomed by a big house.Suho mouth was wide open and Lay giggled.Lay pulls Suho to his own room and told him to rest on his bed for a while.Suho was unaware that Lay was getting closer to him until he felt something soft on his lips.He saw Lay kissing him.Suho eyes were wide but kiss back eventually since he couldn't resist Lay's soft lip.They continued until they pulled away to breathe.Lay was aroused my Suho looks.His blushing face,half opened eyes and his lips open to breathe.Lay felt a bulge down and he blushed jumping on his bed making Suho curious."You Ok?"Suho touched Lay who was shocked by the touch."Y-yes!"Lay replied.Suho got closer making sure he is But Lay couldn't handle it."youaremakingmehorny!"Lay quickly said But Suho catch up with his words."I-I'm Sorry!"Suho got further away from Lay who got closer to him."But I don't care..."Lay kissed Suho again who kissed back."I.Love.You.Bunny..."Lay said and Suho blushed."Me too...Sheep..."Lay giggled as they kept teasing each other.

Tao's mouth was open to see a big house in front of him.Kris smiled and pull him in.Tao blushed as he looked at their hands together."This my room and you may sit on either the floor or the bed...but I recommend you to sit on the bed!"Kris said and went to the toilet.Tao listened to Kris and sat on the bed.It was soft yet comfy.Hence he lied down on the bed and fell asleep.Kris came out of the toilet to see sleeping Tao.He caressed his cheeks and smiled.He kissed his forehead and heard Tao groan.Kris giggled and whisper,"Wakkie..."Tao immediately woke up and saw how close Kris and he is.He blushed when he realised they were getting closer and closer.Until their lips met.Tao and Kris forgets about everything but the kiss.Kris's hands went to Tao's waist while Tao's hand went to Kris's neck.They went closer to make the kiss deeper.Now Kris is tilting is head.They broke the kiss and giggled."Now Can we sleep?"Tao asked cutely making Kris nod.

Everyone woke up with their love ones beside them.The mates lines giggled as they wiggles out of bed quietly.D.O and Xiumin cooked breakfast while the others were just playing or talking in the couch.Did they forget that they are in someone else's house?Kai woke up to see no one beside him.He panics and got out of the room to see D.O and the others.He sighs in relief and quietly walks towards D.O.He back hugs D.O who was shock but still smile.Xiumin giggled and brought out the plates of food."Breakfast is Done!"Xiumin said and everyone got up to wake their boyfriends up."Channie~Wake up!"Baekhyun shakes Chanyeol who groans and turned around so his back is facing Baekhyun."Hmph!"Baekhyun was about to walk away but Chanyeol held his wrist."Baby?"Baekhyun just looks at him with crossed arms.Chanyeol saw and quickly got up."Sorry!Baekkie!please!"Baekhyun looks at him and sighs."Fine!"Baekhyun got out of the room so Chanyeol can change.Luhan stares at sleeping Sehun who doesn't want to wake up."Sese?"Luhan called his nickname and Sehun's eyes immediately shot open."LuLu~"Sehun hugs Luhan who grinned widely.Xiumin stared at Chen who is deep asleep.He scratches his nape.He touched Chen who groans.He sighed and continued shaking Chen who was annoyed and woke up."Took you long!"Xiumin sighed and Chen immediately kiss Xiumin everywhere.Xiumin giggles...Suho woke up Lay hat was an easy job for him."Hi bunny~"Lay greeted Suho who blushed."Morning sheep~"Suho giggles.Lay just pulls him into a hug.Tao woke up a tall male who kept whining."Are you even Kris?!"Kris immediately stop.

After breakfast,everyone went shopping together...