Chapter 2 p.3

Kris and Lay was walking around the garden when they spotted the same two boys that ran away from them."Hey!"Kris started.The two boys look at their direction before smiling."You guys must be the new student!Please to meet you I'm Kim Junmyeon or Suho!This is Huang ZiTao or Tao!"Suho introduced."I'm Zhang Yixing and this is Wu Yifan but call Me Lay and him Kris!"Lay said."What do you guys need?"Tao asked."Oh!We were just walking around before seeing you guys!"Lay explained."I see..."Suho nodded."Well let's get going before the next class!"Suho added and pulled Tao with him towards the classroom."They're interesting!"Kris compliment."I know...didn't regret-Wait....we're here for our mates...if we fall for them..."Lay was scared and worried."Hope that a miracles happen and they are our mates..."Kris begged and Lay nodded.They walked to their classroom and girls starts surrounding them.They saw Tao and Suho chitchatting.Then Xiumin walks into the class and whispers something making Tao and Suho giggle.Xiumin then runs out of the classroom."Okay students!Sit down!Lesson will start soon!"Mrs Lee said.Everyone walks to their sits and take out their works.
TIME SKIP
They(demons)walks into the cafeteria.Girls again surround them at their table.They saw 6 boys entering the cafeteria happily."Ah Hyung~"Baekhyun starts whining again but to Xiumin."Geez!"Xiumin covers his ears and walks to an empty table and sat down."See Hyung!he is annoying!He say that he would stop until he gets a boyfriend!"D.O says.Chanyeol grinned and the others saw it."Don't tell me you like him!"Chen said."W-what?!"The girls were shock and Chanyeol just rolled his eyes."Oppa!He is too weak for you!""He's ugly!""Not perfect like you!""I am better!"The girls started saying those words that made a Chanyeol angry."Go away girls!"Chanyeol demands sending deadly glares at them.They gulped and walk away giving the demons a better view of the 6 boys."Yay!"Chen was Glad he could see them or Xiumin clearly and better now.They fell for them?