Chapter 8

Chanbaek
Baekhyun POV
When we arrived,I was shock to see their house.I imagined myself living I-WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!I mean...I do have feelings for Channie..WAIT CHANNIE?!I MEAN CHANYEOL!"Why are you blushing?"Chanyeol asked me and I just look at him."J-just remembered something...."I replied.He smiled and pulls me up to his room but while going up there,I heard someone moaning...Weird?Once I was in his room,he closed the door shut and looks at me smirking.I blushed and walk to his bed.Don't ask me why I did that!He walk forward to me and I just look at him."Calm down Puppy..."He said and caressed my cheeks.I resisted myself from enjoying it.He leaned towards me and looks down to my lips while I look at him with confusions.He then kissed me and I was shook.My eyes were bigger than D.O's and I was clutching on the bed mattress.He squished my butt and I gasped allowing his tongue to enter my mouth.The only think I could think of is...How did he touch my butt when I am sitting down?!I felt his tongue exploring my mouth and I squeezed my eyes.He broke the kiss and looked directly at me.I was as red as a tomato.He laughs a little before opening his mouth."Let's go out..."He said and I immediately look at him.I was shock but still managed to nod and smile widely show my box smile.He smiled back show his white teeth.We talk about our young times.His was amazing while mine was touching....
xiuchen
Xiumin POV
When are we reaching...I tapped my leg impatiently.I looked at Chen who was concentrating on driving then..."We're here!"He announced and I immediately hop off the car revealing a big mansion I never seen before."Nice house.."I complimented and saw him smiling."Thank you!"He said pulling me inside the house."Follow me cutie~"He said making me blush but nod.He opens his room door and invited me in.He closes it after entering."Rest on the bed...I'll be changing!"He said and I sat on the bed.I saw him taking off his shirt revealing a very fit body.I blushed and looked away.I dig through my pocket for my phone and finally found it.I received a message from one of my best friend.I didn't notice Chen behind me and continued texting him.Chen took my phone away and I was shock."C-Chen!M-my phone~"I whined stomping my feet repeatedly."Who's that?"He asked."My friend?"I replied."Now my phone~?"I asked cutely knowing he will fall for it but instead he pinned me on the bed."Chen!"I tried to push him away but failed."Geez...you really are cute!"He said before smashing his lips on mine.I was still trying to push him away but he held my hands tightly.I gave up and kiss him back.I acted like I hated Chen...but I love him dearly...We broke the kiss and he smiles at me sweetly..."Chennie?"I accidentally said Chen nickname and I just looked somewhere else than Chen."Look at me~Call me Chennie again~"He whines and I slowly look at him.His eyes were shut and he had a sad smile.I panicked and immediately hug him."C-Chennie..."I said and he laughs a little."W-w-what's s-so f-funny?"I asked."You're cute..."He said and I smile.We kissed again and I smiled in between the kiss.He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.We broke the kiss and smiled to each other....