Recap/ Intro

Zerrox nodded. "That makes sense. So, plan is, we break out Viczeron and Nova. We send Nova to Sunvale so she can explain the whole Gundark, Merlack, and Vividean situation. and recruit people. We send one of us, either me or Amira to go to GriffonSkies and ask for help. Then, once we have everyone, we teach them the invisibility spell. Then we storm the cave, free Merlack, and use our collective forces to take down Vividean and Gundark."

Amira and Ruby smiled and cheered.

"Sounds like a plan!" Ruby said happily.

"And a good one at that!" Amira added.

"Okay. Let's get started." Zerrox said, smiling widely.

So far, The dragon trio  has come together. Vividean has began to sprout distrust among her follower because of her actions as their Queen. Vividean has seen through Amira and Merlacks lies, with help from Gundark. She kidnapped Merlack and locked him away, hoping that Amira would come try to save him. Luckily, she was smarter and instead saved Ruby, who Vividean had foolishly left unguarded. With the trio back together, they came up with a plan to overthrow Vividean. First, they had to free some more prisoners. Then, go to Sunvale and try to negotiate them to help. Then go to GriffonSkys and ask for assistance. Then, after everyone is together, they'd storm Vivideans cave, overthrow her rule, and demand a solution.