16 sophie

Sophie pov

We have set off home from the beach and are in our little drive we have stopped off in the lanes as I want to grab a new Mac lipstick. We get that and set off again. I've been text the group chat and no ones answering even the people that aren't doing anything during the day which is quite weird for them. I dunno we will see them soon enough anyway.

I was talking to Jack saying how I was bit annoyed that none of them are answering as it is my birthday after all, he was acting really weird about it so I'm very confused.

"Can I put on a song?"

"Corse u can birthday girl"

I scross through my songs until I get to one direction. I click on 'no control' then start singing. I play all there songs so much jack secretly loves it. I mean he knows most the words so.

Later on

Sophies pov
We have reached jacks place. He just going to do his hair and get changed before we go to mine were the girls should already be as we are getting ready there.

Liz's pov
"They are at jacks now hes going to try and take a while to do his hair and stuff so we have more time but not lots" I shout so everyone can hear me. We have been working on the rooms for ages so we have completed it all we just need to take the boxes out, quickly just clean around and get ready to jump out and suprise her.

Sophies pov
As we reach my door Jack whips out his vlogging camera. He hasn't been vlogging today as far as I know.
"Why are you recording me?"
"Just for the vlog"
"You haven't even been vlogging"
"Yeah I have just u haven't saw"

I open my door to see loads of lit candles in the hall way. They lead to a note.
Hello Soph,
We have a suprise for you check in the room me and caspar are moving into then check your room the the living room.
Love you lots
Maddie x x x
PS. This took a lot of work so I hope your happy lol
PPS. Everyone helped so thank them all ♡

"What the hell" I exclaim. I run over to Casp and Mads room with all there stuff in it.
Next into my room with all Jacks stuff in it. I go up and hug Jack before running into the living room. 'Its not different' i think really confused then everyone pops up
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"
They all come and hug me. No wonder they haven't been answering.