Gravity

The sound of music playing through the house has Bella smiling. It has been a long time since Callie has been in this kind of mood and she for one is glad her sister is happy once again. Even if it is because of Jared Cameron. Bella walks down the stairs and sniffs the air smelling her sisters famous fudge cupcakes. Bella would literally die for one of those bad boys. Walking into the living room she sees her Dad, Billy and Jake watching Callie with amusement. Labrinth's frisky is playing and Callie is singing along to it and also rapping along to the rap parts. The one thing Callie loves in this world is music and she listens to anything and everything. Some of the artists Bella hasn't even heard of but when Callie is always on you tube listening to artists from around the world she isn't surprised.

The door bell rings and Callie rushes out of the room telling everyone to behave as she goes to answer the door. When she sees Jared stood there she smiles and allows him to pull her in to his embrace. He crashes his lips to hers as Callie wraps her arms around his neck. When they pull apart they are both smiling.

"Morning babe. Miss me?"

"Obviously sexy. Right I just need to grab the fudge cupca......."

Before she can finish Jared is in the house heading for the kitchen Callie chasing after him.

"Jared Cameron you even think about pinching one of those cupcakes i will end you."

Jared stops and turns to face her giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"But babe you know that I can't resist your fudge cupcakes just one please."
"Nope put it back now."
Callie cocks her eyebrow up at him and he quickly puts it back causing her to smirk. She goes to him and stops inches away from him.

"Besides yours is the big one by there."

Jared looks to where she is nodding and his eyes bulge out of their sockets. There on top of the kitchen counter is the biggest cupcake he has ever seen. He looks back to Callie and attacks her face with kisses everyone watching there pair in awe. It has only been four days since they had their first date but the chemistry is undeniable between the two. Billy smiles knowing it is the imprint bond in full effect.

"So your the guy who has a thing for my princess?"
Callie looks to her dad and then to Jared then back to her dad. Charlie moves forward and smirks then takes Jareds hand..

"Good to see you again Jared."

"You too chief. You catch the game last night?"
"Yeah bad results but heck of a game."
"Hold up a minute aren't you supposed to be all you hurt my princess i hurt you. I am disappointed in you right now Charles."
Jared chuckles and Charlie shrugs at his daughter before asking the million dollar question.

"So are you to together?"
"Um." Callie goes bright red as she doesn't know the answer herself. Jared hasn't officially asked her to be his. Jared feels her tense and kisses her head before answering.

"Yes we are. That is if Callie wants to be?"
Billy can see the hope in Jared's eyes but no matter what he wants he has to do what she asks of him. He may be a freakishly large wolf but Callie as his imprint basically has him by the balls. Callie looks up to him and smiles the smile that makes him weak at the knees.

"I would love that sexy."

He places a light kiss on her lips before she goes to get her coat from her bedroom so they can head to Jared's. Charlie waits for her to be out of ear shot before he turns to Jared.

"Listen I know that Callie seems like the kind of person who doesn't give a shit but it is all a facade. Just don't hurt her, she hasn't been this happy before and i for one want it to stay that way."
"Chief I promise you that I won't let her get hurt and I sure as hell won't hurt her."
"Good to know. Tell your mom I will pop over with those papers tomorrow."