Losing it all

Monday morning came too quickly for Callie she didn't want to return back to the swan house. She has always felt that La Push was more her home than anything else. As she gets into her house she is greeted by her dad who pulls in for a hug kissing her head. Callie squeezes onto him just as tight. Turns out it takes nearly losing those closest to you to make you see how you truly treat them. Charlie is never one to show affection he has always been that way. Since Callie was in a coma however he prayed she would pull through. He loves both of his daughters but Callie and Charlie are closer. They pull away and walk into the small living room Callie laughs when she sees her favourite movies on the coffee table, her duvet on the sofa with her wolf teddy. Smiling she quickly goes up stairs to change into her grey sweat pants and strap top. Going back down stairs she goes into the kitchen and her Dad hands her a plate with a full English breakfast on it. She cocks her eyebrow up at him, Charlie chuckling lightly.

"Bells cooked it before going to school. She said she will grab your assignments and that."

"When can i go back exactly?"
"Princess Carlisle doesn't want you doing to much. We nearly lost you baby girl. Billy said that Jacob is coming over today to hang out with you."
"Okay at least i will have company i suppose."

Callie puts her food in the microwave whilst Charlie goes to get his police jacket on. Two minutes later he returns followed by Jake. Callie looks at him and laughs.

"Dude your sneaking skills are getting good I didn't even hear the door go."

"Haha loca Charlie saw me through the window."
Jake goes to her and pulls her in for a hug. He has missed her and has been effected by the whole coma incident more than Charlie.

"It's good to have you back safe Callie. I would be lost without my wifey."
"Me too Jakey Cakes."
The two pull apart and Jake tells her to get on the sofa whilst he gets a lap tray and sorts her breakfast out. Charlie kisses his daughters head and heads for work. As Callie gets comfortable on the settee she pulls her phone out and texts Jared and the others.

To JarJar: Hey babe have a good day in school whilst I am chilled out on the sofa. xoxox

JarJar: Wow way to be nice babe. I thought you were supposed to like me :( xoxox

Callie: You know I do baby. You should of bunked off and kept me company :) xoxox

Paul: Coco the love of my life how are you today beaut? xoxox

Callie: Yo pops I am good. I have Jake here waiting on me hand and foot so life is sweet. Hows school? Any Goss xoxox

Paul: Jacob Black?!?! How did he wrangle a day off! School is full of hot ladies and no gossip but I shall keep you updated xoxox

Jarjar: Why is Paul saying I have been replaced? Is this true? xoxoxo

Callie: Babe Paul is winding you up. Jake is here that's all xoxoxo

Jarjar: What! why is he there?

Callie: Because one he is my best mate and two Charlie and Billy arranged it so I wouldn't be alone you know what with being put in a coma because of being attacked and all that.

Callie throws her phone down Jake giving her a questioning look as he hands her the tray. He picks her phone up and hands it to her. Tears start to stream down her face the realisation finally hitting her. Jake pulls her to him and consoles her as she lets all her fear and anguish flood out. Callie has broken beyond words the trauma from her attack taking its grip on her. The nightmares have been getting worse but she can't talk to anyone about them because they will either think she is insane or the pack will see her as weak. Callie just wants to scream but its all building up inside her with no means of escape. Callie's phone starts to ring and Jake quickly answers it.