New borns and heart break

Callie and Emily are sat at the kitchen table making a list of things they will need for the twins. Callie is now three and a half months pregnant and has been throwing herself into baby things to take her mind off the up and coming newborn battle. Jared, Paul, Sam, Quill and Embrey are in the living room playing on the xbox when they hear a car pull up and not just any car, Bella Swans car. Callie growls just as the boys walk passed Jared kisses her and chuckles.

"Baby keep calm. She is not worth it."
"I know but why is that thing here."

Jared sits down and pulls her to him he knows how much Bella gets to Callie these days, especially since she is the reason the new born army was created. The door to the house opens and Jake and Bella walk in laughing and joking. Jake goes to Callie and kisses her head and hands her a paper bag.

"Jacob Black this better be what i think it is?"
"Open it."
A smirk grows on her face and when she sees what's inside she pulls Jake down for a hug. Jared growling slightly. Callie looks to him and cocks her eyebrow up.

"He got me red vines chill your tits old man."
"Babe i would of gotten them for you."

"You were out on patrol when i had a graving for them so Jakey said he would get them for me."
Seth and Leah walk in and both go to Callie handing her a box each. Callie looks at them and smiles even wider. The two have been weirdly protective over Callie and the twins lately, Callie literally having it from all angles. Bella looks at how much they all care for her and jealousy rocks through her body. Bella knows they all hate her and she doesn't like it. Everyone likes her.

"Hey Callie Mom also said to give you these. She was in Seattle yesterday and picked them up for you."
Leah hands Callie some baby magazines and Callie grins. Jared chuckles besides her and takes one of the magazines to have a look at. Sam sits at the table next to Emily and looks at his sister.

"So Jared said you have come up with names?"
"Yeah if it is a boy and a girl it is going to be Hunter Paul Cameron and Nevaeh Samantha Cameron."
"Really?"
Paul looks at them excitedly.

"Yeah bro you two are the most important people in our lifes besides us. "
"What if it is two boys or two girls?"
"The other boys name is Carter Jacob Cameron and the other girls name is Nova Emily Cameron."

Bella looks at them in shock.

"Your pregnant!"

"Yes Callie is three and a half months pregnant with twins. Have you got a problem with that?"
"Does dad know?"
Callie looks at Bella and snorts. Things with Charlie have become more strained and she can't forgive him for lying to her.

"Billy told him."
Bella looks at her angrily.

"You bitch. Dad and Mom brought you up your entire life when your real family didn't want you and you treat him like that."

Callie gets out of her chair and walks to Bella her eyes menacing.

"Listen to me and listen closely. You are only here because you need protecting whilst your leech is hunting. Don't ever come onto our land and speak to me like that again or it wont be that bloody army that will kill you it will be me. Do i make myself clear."
Bella smirks and steps closer to Callie.

"You can't hurt me."
"Pain."
Bella suddenly screams out in pain and falls to the floor.Jake begging her to stop. Jared and the others just watch a smile on there faces glad that someone is putting Bella in her place.

"Remember the pack are putting their lives at risk for you, something i can easily stop. One more disrespectful remark out of you and i will hand you to Victoria myself."
Callie stops the pain and then turns to the others winking before sitting back down. She suddenly feels a sharp kick and gasps.