Baby on board

The ride back to Sam and Emily is in silence, Callie still in shock that her and Jared are going to be parents. The little bean on the monitor at Carliles office confirming it. Callie mindlessly rests her hand over her stomach a million things going through her mind. The fact that she phases she didn't think it was possible for her to conceive now her and Jared are going to be parents before either one is twenty. Tears fall from her eyes just as Jared pulls up to the house. He turns to her and takes her hand into his.

"Baby whats wrong?"
"I am so sorry. I didn't think it was possible for me to conceive if i had known then i would of...."
"Hey baby listen us having a baby is exactly what i want. okay so it wasn't planned but baby I want you and me and a family. This is not going to be a bad thing baby if that is what you are worried about."
"I don't want to lose you, I can't do this on my own baby."
"You aren't going to be on your own babe. I am with you one hundred percent."

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

Jared moves closer to her and as an answer he crashes his lips to hers. The love he feels for her flows into her. When they pull apart they are both smiling. Jared takes her hand into his and says lets go. The two get out of the car and walk into the house hand in hand. Everyone is sat around the table laughing and joking when they notice the two walk in. Callie kisses Jared and says she is going to go up stairs and change. Jared watches as she leaves and feels his heart ready to burst yet again. He can never get over how she amazes him with everything she does. Sam and Paul look at Jared worry etching on their faces.

"Jared is everything ok?"
"We will wait for Callie to come back down before we can say anything."
They are about to say something when Callie walks back down in her PJ bottoms and Jareds hoody. She goes to stand by her mate and he wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her against him.

"So as you all know we went to see Carlisle. He found out what is wrong and i will need to be going for regular check ups. Also i can't phase for a while but i should be okay to use my powers. Carlisle is going to look into for me."
Sam and Paul furrow their eyebrows, a million things going through their minds as to what could be wrong with their sister.

"Baby girl what's wrong?"
Callie and Jared look at each other and Callie nods for Jared to tell them. He kisses the top of her head and then turns to the pack.

"The reason for Callie having stomach problems is because of something good. Me and Callie are going to be parents"
In a split second the pack are cheering and jumping out of their seats to congratulate the two. Callie and Jared are the ultimate couple so to hear that they are going to have a baby is an amazing thing in their eyes. Sam pulls Callie to him and kisses her head.

"I am so proud of u tink. I hope you know you can stay here you don't have to leave."

"Thanks Sam. Ilove you."

"love you too."

Paul is the next to congratulate her, and he is beaming with pride.

"I am going to be the best uncle ever I won't let you down baby girl I promise."

"Thanks Paul. I love you"

"love you too."

Sam and Paul then look at Jared giving him the look that could kill a thousand people. Jared gulps and looks at the two.

"Remember you can't hurt me. "

Paul and Sam step closer to him Callie trying not to laugh.

"You got our sister pregnant!! We need a little chat with you."
Before Jared can protest the two lead him outside whilst Emily tells Callie to take a seat. They ask to see the scan but Callie hides it.