Epilogue

Rosemary didn't feel so good the first few days after finding out about Wayne and what he was. She kept wondering if it was a good idea in trying to find his sister and tell her. Probably not.

Rosemary didn't feel the sorrow for losing her mate as she was human and didn't bond with him yet but it still hurt her for reasons unknown to her. She wanted to tell someone, poor her heart out about what happened.

The following weeks she went on with her life as good as possible. She promised herself not to think too much about him. Rosemary was scared to visit her grandparents and didn't go there with her mother when she went to check upon them. Her mother didn't say much of it, she wouldn't force her daughter when she wasn't ready.

Her grandparents asked for her every time. Rosemary really wanted to go she just had to man up. So one day as her mother was at work, Rosemary found the courage to take her car and drive to the country house that belonged to her grandparents.

'Little Rosa.' Her grandmother called out happily. Rosemary smiled cheekily and stepped inside the house.

'How is he doing?' She asked. 'He is doing extremely good actually. He has been asking for you, you know.'

'I'm sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to come here.'

'Don't say sorry we totally understand. Come on. He is in the living room.'

The two walked into the room and Rosemary was so happy to see him that she almost cried. He was fast asleep on the couch so he didn't realize that she went to sit next to him.

Rosemary and her grandmother decided to watch tv as it was still on. There was nothing good on the television and Rosemary began to get bored.

'He is not going to wake up any time soon, he hasn't had much sleep today.' Her grandmother said as Rosemary kept glancing at her granddad in the hope that he would wake up so she could hug him and talk to him. 'Do you mind if I go for a walk then until he wakes up?' Rosemary almost whispered not to wake him as he clearly needed some sleep. With approval from grandmother, Rosemary walked through the back door in the kitchen.

Rosemary came early so she had enough time to be with her grandparents and go back home when it was getting dark.

Walking in the woods felt weird. Knowing what happened here still made her uneasy.

'Excuse me!' Rosemary looked up and saw a girl walking towards her. 'Sorry to bother but I am looking for my brother but he isn't home.'

'What's your brother's name?'

'Wayne Leaverton.' Rosemary's heart stopped for a few seconds totally shocked that she was talking to Wayne's sister and she doesn't know what happened to him.

***

THE END!!!

Omg, I hope you liked the ending. If not I am sorry.

So please let me know what you thought and if there are other stories I can rewrite.

C x