Chapter 3

JAMIE'S POV

As soon as I entered the building, I knew I was going to hate the school. It was a typical American school. There was a clique for everyone: the cheerleaders, football players, musicians, dancers, etc. Even the loners had their own clique.

And there I was, standing alone in the middle of all those pointless cliques.

I was walking straight to my first classroom, trying to avoid people as much as I could.

The classroom was empty. People were probably too busy talking shit in the corridors. I sat at the front, as always.

HARRY'S POV

"Hello baby!" she said before kissing me hard on the lips.

"Hey" I said while kissing her back. That girl is annoying, but she is a damn good kisser.

"You missed me?" she said while putting her hands around my neck.

"I saw you yesterday." She is crazy. Crazy about me. Nothing I've never seen.

As she took my hand, we walked in the building, heading to class. I fucking hate school. Whoever invented this is a bastard. I mean, it is so pointless. It's my last year and I can't wait for it to be done.

"Baby, maybe you want to join me over there?" she said with a seductive look while pointing at the restrooms. Sex, what a good way to start the year.

I followed her in the restrooms as I let her pleasure me.

I love girls.

JAMIE'S POV

"Mister Styles, I'm glad to see you back. It's such a big surprise to see you're late again!" said the teacher.

I looked up at the guy who just entered the class. Really, 20 minutes late? He looked like the type of guy that gets in trouble all the time. The type of guy you don't need in your life.

"Hello miss Paige ! I'm glad to see you're still a pain in the ass. I missed you" said the curly haired boy.

Did he really just say that? Everyone started laughing, except me.

"Take a seat." she answered. Really? That's it?

He winked at me and sat in the back of the class. He had that arrogant look on his face and I couldn't stand it. I tried to focus on what the teacher was saying but I couldn't. I felt his gaze on me all the time. What did he want?

-

AN

There we go ! Who do you see as Jamie? I need your help !!

Thanks

-Aly x